Reviews for Dodging From Fate
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love this story. I like how you made it of two pickpockets and they fall in love.
Julia chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
I like your story. It's really good!
Nestik2014 chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
This story is FANTASTIC! It's really hard to find good stories about Dodger and this is by far the best one I have read.
I like this story!)
Natstia chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Wow! That was so good. The first ending was so sad. I felt like crying. The second ending was just right! They belong together. A squeal would be great, especially with the first ending. Great job, I loved it.
Dei-Chan13 chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
aawwwwww i loved this story and thank you for finishing writing it not many do so.
The Chandelier Fell chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
OH MY WIZARD GOD! I loooove this story soooooo much! Thanks for writing it! In Ending 2, was that a Phantom reference? "the gawkish girl" is something Raoul says about Christine at the end of "Think of Me"

-Freddy
Pandabear475 chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
OMG that 1st ending was SOOOOOOOOOO sad! :'(

I liked the 2nd one a lot better.
Mononoke2012 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love this story)End pleased)
write some more about Dodger)
Mononoke2012 chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
interesting story! invent continued))
read my two stories. write what you think about it, if it certainly understand my translation.
wouldsomebody chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
BAD DODGER! :( how dare you be anything but a sweetie!
Lestrangeness chapter 30 . 1/9/2010
This story is awesome, i love it and I deffinatly prefure ending 2 ;).

Favourited.
DallasWinstonLove chapter 30 . 5/30/2009
oh my god, I love the story. Of course I loved the ending 2 best, because it was the most happy one. But ending 1 was quite good writen. Loved the couple.

THE ARTFUL DODGERDASHTRUE
x.roxy.b.x chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
love it! do a sequel plz
TheArtful chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
wow, dash is having a bad time of it
TheArtful chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
i don't really get how the kiss thing came around. is he teasing her or is he secretly in love with her or is it his "raging hormones"?