Reviews for Ask your Seigaku Regulars Column
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
heres my questions:

Ryoma: Have you ever wanted to date? Would you rather Sakuno be paired with you, Fuji-sempai, Kirihara-san, or Kin-chan?!

Fuji: Do you approve of RyoSaku or FujiSaku? or the love triangle?

Kaidoh: Why do you hiss a lot?

Momo: When will you ask Ann out? Cuz if you don't, my next FAVE shipping is KamioxAnn;)

Tezuka: Whatsup with the stoic-ness?

Inui: Why do you like data tennis so much? Lol haha!

Kawamura: How come you can't remember anything that happens when you are in BURNING mode?

Eiji: RyoSaku or FujiSaku?

Oishi: Was Eiji your first loooovee?
insane panda chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Ok. So hi, first time doing this... Anyways, here are the questions...

Ryoma(kyaa! Huge, HUGE fan of yours.): There are some fanfics about you as a female, i don't really like them. So could you tell me how do you feel about Fem!Ryoma fics?

Taka: I have a split personality too! Sadly, mine's insane, so i get freaky mood swings. I'm curious how do you cope with your split personality?

Fuji(i like you alot too! just not as much as Ryoma-sama!): When was the first time you carried out a sadistic plan? What was it and its result?

Thanks! :D

P.s. dunno if u have changed it or not in the later chapts coz im juz reading chap 8. It is not 'touch', it is 'touche'.
Someone chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Hi can you ask nanjiro to guest star ? He's my favorite character . Sorry ryoma but I love it when he beats you haha !

To ryoma : do you love your dad? And if nanjiro guest stars vice versa and I love you nanjiro!

My other favorite character is eiji since he has the best personality in the team. Sorry ryoma and tezuka though you have none.

How did you ryoma get a personality like that when you had such an awesome dad ?

Also to all the regulars : do you guys have other friends? All I see you hang out with is the tennis team. Don't you guys have friends outside that ?

Thanks
Benny Powell chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I have a questions for Sakuno

1. Who's your boyfriend?

2. Do you think Fuji is a handsome young man?

3. What about his brother?

4. Do you think Kintaro Tooyama is a cutie?

That's all I have for now...
Jared Emotions chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
WOW. Nice concept! Hehe. HM, I'm a RyoSaku fan so this is going to be rough, Ryoma. ;

To Ryoma: If you would be forced to date anyone in the whole world, who would you choose and why?

: If you were to attend prom, who'd you ask to go with you?

: Choose! Manga-Sakuno or Anime-Sakuno?

: Now that you're older, any views on what you'll be pursuing in college?

To Sakuno: Why do you like Ryoma so much?

: Did you pursue tennis just because of him?

: Are you close with the senpai-tachi?

: Are you an orphan?

: If you suddenly lost Sumire, where'd you go and what you'd do?

To Sumire: Are you still coaching the junior high school tennis team?

: Who'd you want to end up with your granddaughter?

: Before you die, what's your wish that Sakuno would get?

: Where's your husband?
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
thanks for answering my questions, and i'm calling for the third time and i would like to tell the whole Seigaku team;

U ALL ROCK, ESPECIALLY FUJI, EIJI, RYOMA N TEZUKA! (im sorry out of everyone in that time im fans of those four, mostly number 1 spot shared by Fuji Syuusuke and Eiji Kikumaru)

and a question for Tezuka; will you ever admit feelings for the "King" Atobe Keigo? (god hes soo hott and a snot :p) and your feelings for Sanada Genichirou?

looking forward for 2 ur answers
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
i'm a first time caller, and i'm a friend of CielMikitoAloisLVR, and my question goes out to Fuji Syuusuke and Eiji Kikumaru,

Fuji san i got the biggest crush on you, would you like to go out on a date after youre done with your studies..? blushing smiling*

and Eiji i also got the biggest crush on you, and my question is would you go out with someone from the team, let's say Tezuka? giggles* because in the stories i used to write i got you both paired up, and Oishi is a evil bastard. no offense Oishi... ;p
SakuraEllieChan chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Dude! I can't believe he exploded at my freakin' questions. Also, I never expected my questions would be publish that early. I guess I should have read all the chapters instead of half way but phone bill aren't cheap. That's right, I review by phone not computer.
Animew13 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Hi Everybody I'm Back! This is so much fun! Here are my questions!

To Sakuno-How did you and Tomoka Become friends!

To Everyone-Do any of you beleive in the Ryosaku Theory.

Who's the Pretiest Tennis Player that you know? It could be a male with Feminine features. And this is not a Yoai question so Ryoma doesn't have to worry!

To Sumire- Does Sakuno take after her mother or father?

To Everybody- Who do you think has the prettiest hair in the show?
Xiteph chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Hello, first of all I would like to say that I love your show. And I have some questions:

Ryuzaki Baa-chan:

Why do you allow Nanjiroh to call you an old hag?

How old are you?

Fuji: What would you do if someone tortured Yuuta( or other family member)?

Eiji: Why are you so obsessed with toothpaste?

Oishi: Do you have a catch phrase?(eg. momo:don,echizen:mada mada dane, kawamura:burning)

Ryoma: How would you describe your mother( just wondering b/c there are quite a few fanfictions where your mom abuses you)?

Do you consider Momo your bestfriend (we already know he considers you his best friend)?

What would you do if someone tortured Karupin?

Sakuno: How do you feel going to different school than Tomoka?

Momo: Are you going to follow Inui's advice and give up on Ann?

To everyone: Do you watch shows with 3D people ( b/c we watch anime (2-d people)?

What's your opinion on the coach?

If you could switch one person from your team for someone from another team, who would you switch and why?

That's all. thanks for listening.
Eia Yukino chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
hiii! eia yukino here, so yeah i saw this a long time ago & im happy it continued so here r meh questions

-sakuno since your here i wonder who is ur boyfriend? & you should go out with fuji he's a hottie haha

-ryoma...why are such a dick? like really i thought you where like bratty but not as bratty as this...it makes me wonder why ppl pair u up with sakuno she could do better then a pansy like you. im not saying ur gay cause you haven't kissed a girl ever but if you kissed sakuno...i might not have to tell the world you have a thing for all the regulars...*evil smirk*

everyone-define love

fuji - would u go out with sakuno?

everyone... i need advice... what do you do when ur still hung up on ur ex even though u break up with them 8 months ago?

well thats it for now ill be back ;D

Eia Yukino
SakuraElieChan chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I wanna ask some questions!

-Ryoma :

1. Is it true you have a crush on Sakno-Chan even though you won't admit it but you do seem to tease her like "Your hair's too long" or calling her "Wobbly hips". Even if you won't admit it I believe.

2. If you could change Sakuno's appearance to be more attractive to you, what would it be? Most writter suggest her having her hair down and wearing FASHIONABLE clothes. Would you agree it would make her prettier?

3. If all this fails and you say you don't like her than that is because you haven't hit puberty. Puberty as you know is the main reason for boys to grow and like girls, since we all know he is never "interested" in Sakuno that may be the cause but if you do like her you better cough it up before your voice changes thus making you sound like a broken bag pipe.

4. Who was your first kiss?

-Momo

1. It is very obvios you like Ann but why won't you tell her?

2. Why do you like Ann? Is it because of her shiny brown hair or mezmerising eyes?

3. Do you find Kamio as a rivail in this love triangle?

-Inui

1. Why won't you take of your glass and show everyone your face?

2. Who do you think will have a chance with Ann? Momo or Kamio? Since you can do the math!

3. Do you think Ryoma will ever reach puberty and confess? Or will he stay short and arrogant forever?

That's all!

To author,

Do you think Sakuno could come in the studio, having her hair down n wearing fashionable clothes, then make her hit Ryoma on the head with her hand bag when he says he'll never like her.

Thanks.

P.S : If you wanna PM me just find under SakuraElieChan. I was to lazy to log in with my phone
Animew13 chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
This is my First time asking questions.

To Everyone- What's your honset opinion on Sakuno? Do you think that she's annoying,Kawaii,etc. Why do you think sakuno lives with her grandmother?

To Fuji- Do you think that sakuno and Yuuta Will make a good couple?

BTWI don't care what anybody says about Ryoma! I'm still a huge Ryosaku fan!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
hello again, this is my 2nd time calling, and i have a few YAOI loving questions, for someone here;

HANDSOME Fuji Syuusuke; are you seeing anyone from any of the tennis team? i'm just curious. blushing, covering face*

and cutie Eiji Kikumaru; i love you so much, youre so adorable, cute, sweet, and nice. youre the best as well as Fuji! i just wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with a friend of mines name Rebecca?