Reviews for Confusion
Musashi the Master chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Cool fic, I suggest you changed the title Confusion to Brave New World, it's the same title of the song from Namco X Capcom. Just a sugestion.
Omega Shinobi chapter 18 . 4/25/2008
Very interesting. It gives me a few ideas for a little continuance to this story.
White Fire Phoenix chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
I love your stories. Thier so enjoyable to read. I wonder who will go who in this story. I hope you update soon because I want to know what happens next.
NinjaMuffin7 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Well you got guts. Writing a good crossover with this many elements is like climbing a 200 foot sheer rock face with one hand (and unlike kakashi you don't get to cheat) if you fail your just one of those nameless masses that failed, but if you sucseed you are immortalized in fanfiction history. just some advice Don't fall off. If you think you need help I'm willing.
randomgirl chapter 18 . 6/21/2007
Oh, this is GOOD! I'm not familiar with a couple of the animes, but I can get the basic jist. It's a shame you dont' have more reviews, this is pretty good. Try not to get too many characters. You've got plenty right now. It's a little hard to keep track on who's with who. But that still doesn't take away from the overall greatness. Update soon please. Bye!
Wind of Suna chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
pretty good conversation you choose for your MISC, un acount that those are my top facorite anime's. it's good so i'll just keep reading it.