Reviews for Meditation on a Smile
simplegnome chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
this must be the cutest one ever!

Merry Christmas!

/willywillma
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
SQUE! SQUE! SQUEE! SQUEE! SQUEE!

-clears throat-

...Pardon me. Had to get that out, at least in typing, because I think my parents might wonder if I actually did that.

But Oh. My. God. How fluffy can you get? This is just... SQUEE!

...And now I want someone's smile to make me feel like that. P

I've told you before that you are slowly, slowly, slowly, single-handedly making me a L/J shipper, and this is just another step up that ladder (or down those stairs?).

-Cayenne
EmeraldLovesHazel chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is THE sweetest thing I have EVER read in my life, and I've read a lot of sweet Lily/James stuff. I can't believe I just found you! I've been missing out on some good fanfic.

"I wonder what Death’s smile looks like. Is it cold, and cruel, and calculating? Is it welcome and understanding? Or, as I suspect, is Death’s smile calm and indifferent – a mere introductory civility, without any real meaning?"

That paragraph in particular was beautifully written. You're a talented author. Keep the Lily/James stuff coming. (:

~EmeraldLovesHazel
Merakien chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was beautiful. You could really feel the love that James had for Lily. You should be proud.
delirioustk chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
sigh...i think you're making me cry! very sweet fic indeed..loved it!
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
What a lovely piece of fluff.

You really have a thing for dimples, eh?

I love it though...a very short, but well voiced reflection of a smile...and though I saw the end coming, it still made me grin.

Which of course made me chuckle, because that's what this is all about.

Even in a moment of pure fluffiness, you still managed to put in some meaning...when you mentioned James's idea of Death's smile, that was very insightful and powerful.

Even though you say it isn't your best, it sure is good

Paddy
James'sSnitchBoxersLover chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw!:-D so beautiful! pure poetry. :-)
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow. How do you do it? I wish I could write these pretty one-shot stories with such pretty plot lines and dialogue...*sigh* one can wish though. Great job! Again...
reviewer girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
you are such a wonderful writer! you have a way with words (i hope that wasn't as cliched as it felt :)
HubertGudmann chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
wow thats really nice. you outlined it so perfectly (I feel that way). u r a gr8 author.
Super Cara chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this was cute )

oh and just for the record, im not review stalking you lol. it seems like yours are the only worth while stories to read at the moment
The-banana-llama chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
You're really good at fluff, and I like fluff! Bring on the fluff!
random smilie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
gah...i meant to review all in one, but then i read this fic nd i decided to review.

'you taught me'

so beautifully implied.
yourheartsdesire chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I loved it! So romantic and fluffy...
Lady of Queenscove chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was absolutely adorable. I loved it! Beautiful.

-Cady