Reviews for Meditation on a Smile
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Yer, I've been thinking about what your creaitve writing folio, and this could work! It's brilliantly written, very descriptive, and fluffy without being OTT!

All in all, a great fic,

xLilyFlower28 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
awe. cute. i liked it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh that is adorable! A very sweet little one-shot about the magic of a smile, who can't love that?
ShakeIt-Don'tBreakIt chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
thats sweet! luv it:)
Bratanimus chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
What a sweet story. :)

It's so nice to see the sensitive side of James, and how much in awe of Lily he is, rather than just the bravado we so often see. I thought you created a very believable voice here.

And I adored the last lines. :D
108088921 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
aww that's soo sweet
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was adorable. I really liked the ending. So sweet. Keep writing, I appreciate you.
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh I really liked this! It was very sweet and I really liked the line "I suppose that’s what happens when Death smiles upon your family." It's just so...I can't exactly describe it, but it was really good. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Crystal Zelda chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
All right, so I read your little blurb on reviews in your profile, and I completely get it! I have a story too (A Flower's Fame) and about 1 in 100 people, based on reviews compared to hits, actually review something!

So, here's to your fatabulously fluffy smiley piece, which is a wonderful piece of prose! Here's hoping more reviews fall your way, and more of your stories fall to mine,

Crystal Zelda (ps. the bit about Death's smile was *great*, and that last line was so! Kawaii!)
rev123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
so cute!
sorrybut chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
not bad, a bit like walking through syrup, but it was nice
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow, that was incredibly detailed and you used very well done descriptions of the characters. Very deep and realistic! Very well done, as your stories always are! :)

Mistress Distress chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that was cute! *faves* Love it!
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aw that was unbelievably cute! I loved the last line too, it was great :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3