Reviews for A Marriage Conspiracy
FingerlessTyper chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Terrific. Truly, I loved it!
I doubt you'll ever read this review but if you ever do, know that this gave me the closure I always wanted from the story.
I read this story years and years ago but came across it again yesterday. I've always wanted to read a sequel to the book and it dawned on me that I could find something of that nature on this website! I was not disappointed :) Brilliant read.
Silver Felicis chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hehe. Really liked this. I'm really sorry too, that there isn't anymore of Merlin Conspiracy stories. It is one of the best books I have read.
And this is nice fanfic.
Thanks! :)
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Really fun story :) And it was great to see a Merlin Conspiracy fic - there are so few of those, or of any Diana Wynne Jones books!
Sleepiness chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Lovely! Just the kind of epilogue I've been craving.
grey280 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Thanks for writing a Merlin Conspiracy story - there aren't enough.

We also need more Dark Lord of Derkholm - please?

Great writing!
mikako17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You are right that this is basically the only Merlin Conspiracy fic, but I really liked it. It's been awhile since I read it myself, but I liked how you wrote this. I think you portrayed the characters well.
coffee.DESU chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
YAY! A "Merlin Conspiracy" story! I've been looking for one, and here you are! AWESOME!
ChocoholicBec chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Nice! A lot better than my attempt... _
Sari Meritt chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Lexie,

I like how you made Dora practically like she was in the book, and how you described them as adults. you did misspell "magic" as "magick" in the 5th chapter, 6th para.

Thanks!
Shirekat chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Adorable! Just the sort of thing I was looking for!

And just the sort of thing the characters would do!
Mish chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Ah, finally some Merlin Conspiracy fanfic!

This is wonderful, really in-character (which is especially hard when writing their POV too) and a nice little conclusion. Really made my day, thanks
olena chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
it was great! thank you for posting it. i've always wondered what happened after the merlin conspiracy. please please please please please please please write more!
anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*Bows to your awesome*

too bad it's only a onshot thought. If you ever get the urge to right more Please do so, Wonderful.
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow, really great story. Your story seems so professional. Like you are really published or something. I would love to read more stories like this one.
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was great! I thought they were perfectly in character, which isn't the easiest thing in the world. Hooray!