Reviews for Just One More Night
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Pure. Awesomeness. (You don't know how long I've wanted to write that.) Anyway, great story. I loved it, except for one or two minor issues. The biggest, and the only one I'll go into, is the consistent use of advanced words. One or two would have perfected the story, but too much makes it a bit overwhelming. That's all I have to say.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh, my god! This is the cutest thing I have ever read! It's beautiful, amazing, fantastic, incredible, and everything a good fanfic is! I applaud you. ;D

[and since you Author-Alerted, Author-Faved, and Story-Faved me, i just HAVE to return the favor. 3]
Visual'BLooM chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Greetings!

I've just read this story and have found that the plot is very good! The idea of a ball is refreshing, compared to all the other Midna/Link fics out there. I must say though, that even though the use of vocabulary is very much welcome and most of the time supported by many a reader/writer, this one-shot is slightly over the top.

There are too many images for the reader to analyze, creating and effect of drowning the ones who read and sometimes even making them feel slightly stupider. Not saying that you should stop using poetic images as you have been ( since you are very talented), but there are instances where there's no need for such tools and you still insist on putting them in. For example:

"And all that could be resounded in the backdrone were the muffled tides of spouting moisture from the marble fountain behind them."

Now here it's a perfectly good sentence, and at first there's nothing wrong with it! But if you read through it, you'll notice that there were words you used here, in which you really had no need for. A good way to change things up, keeping things fresh for the reader is to wiggle in a few of these tools, but don't use your whole arsenal. A possible revision of the sentence *could* be thus:

"And all that could be heard in the backdrone were the muffled sounds of the spouting water from the marble fountain behind them."

Only changing a few words, simplifying some things yet leaving the gist of it behind. Keeps the reader intrigued and yet you still get your point across clearly!

I hope you didn't feel that I've overstepped my boundaries and I do love what you did with this one-shot ( possible multi-chaptered in the future). Just something I thought you'd like to see, I suppose. Good luck with future works!

-Visual'BLooM
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Heartfelt! Is the one word I can say and an original idea too! Long live Link x Minda! X3 (if you look sideways at the X3 it looks like a face lol)
roflmort chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
So cute.

Link/Midna are such a cute couple XD
djgondra chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
It's a very cute story! Not the greatest, I will have to say, but it was a pleasant read.
KaiKai19999 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow this was an amazing story.

I really liked it!

:D

-This is Kai from Youtube.
Uchiha Sarada chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Oh... My... Gosh...

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read _

I like the way you described everything, differently in its own way.
shadeofsound23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I would just like to say that you have quite a way with adjectives in here, very descriptive and inventive also. You probably said the same thing a different way each time you said it. Quite enjoyable, and definately something I will be learning from.

Great Write!

shadeofsound
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Nice one-shot. Keep it up.