Reviews for Remember the Night
malugargula chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I wish you finish it sometime
It's so interesting
milen748 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
i really loved this fic please, update!
SealedSecrets chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
that was nice, I liked it. I would definately be following this story. It's sad there aren't many stories with this pairing, I mean they are so cute together. Hey if someone knows where I can find more of this pairing would you please tell me. Thanx. Great job and hoping to be reviewing a new chapter soon.
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked this, write more, write more!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
I really would love to read more...please update.
DestinyManifested chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
This was good, I like the crossover and the prospect of Chloe with no Lana in the way of a hottie!
shadowglove chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
you have to update soon! i like this, it's so good!
Ambrosine chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
That's really amusing...I love it!
Joise chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
oh they have amenisa! this is getting better by the chapter!
pipersmum chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Wow what a great story I love the way you have wrote Sam and Dean. So now they have been attacked and have no idea what they do or where they are! I can't wait for more, see how Dean and Chloe are together if they think they are boyfriend and girlfriend. LOL. PPMS.
loxie chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Love the new twist. Without his memories and only his instincts to guide him, Dean knows that Chloe is important to him. Genius. Can't wait until Chloe wakes up. Will she remember or will she have amnesia as well? Will Gabe find her or we she and the Winchester brothers run off together? Ohh the possibilities.
Duffster21 chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
amnesia is never a good thing
CindaSwan chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Nice twist with the no memories, great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
This is all around an interesting story! Sam had to tell Chloe the truth, and Dean kept trying to stop him, which was adorable.

Then she thinks they are going to hurt that young girl, so Chloe tries to help her, only to get attacked, and now we have all three losing their memories. That was a great twist.

Can't wait for more:)