Reviews for His Daddy's Eyes
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
This was really good. I'm going to read part 2 very, very soon! :)
alltin chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that Im in love with all your BRILLIANT Bones-stories.. I vote for more! Like now! )

You're really an amazing writer!

Greetings from a cold cold Sweden!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Good story. I really liked Jake, wasn't sure about him at first but he really grew on me... Off to read more...
ficwriterjet chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
Aww, I thought it was a very sweet story. I loved all the father son bits with Booth and Jake, and with Booth and Parker. I also loved seeing Bones grow attached to Booth and his kids, even though she tried so hard not to. Nice job with all of it. :)
TravelingSue chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
I really am enjoying your unicorn series, so I thought I'd give this a try as well.

Good start, you definitely have a way with developing rich characters and the cases are truly secondary (but enough to keep my attention, I require case work... I lose interest otherwise). I find it interesting that most fan-fics are focused on getting B&B together, you almost make it a non-event, I actually approve... there are already plenty of stories covering that angle (you don't ignore it but you don't make it the central point of the story). Your new characters and Booth usually get the most attention, and I've noticed you favor Gordon Gordon and I do as well.

I'll definitely be reading more... but I realized this series I think is over 750K words, which is really amazing I don't even think Gone with the Wind or War and Peace is that long. But then again... those were one shots and not the series you provided. I'm definitely going to enjoy these and already have started too.

Thank you I do enjoy finding writers who are more than fluff.
xoxokiss210 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i loved
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I'm fairly sure you got your dates wrong. If the kid was born in '94 he'd be 15 not 12. Sorry, I'm just pedantic like that. Great start though, can't wait to finish it.
cmf227 chapter 16 . 10/14/2009
Very interesting! I can't believe Brennan said yes to marriage. Haha, all sorts of surprises in fiction. Interesting story, I liked the introduction of Jake, and I'll likely be reading the rest of this saga. Thanks for writing it.
cmf227 chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
I'll review more when I finish the story - but poor Parker! I totally sympathize with him - I acquired a 22 year old half brother when I was 16! These things DO happen in real life ;) Okay, really enjoying this so far, poor Booth is rather tortured over this, ALSO I was concerned that he would fall for Alison again, I'm pleasantly surprised that its not the route that you took. Okay, I'll review again when I'm finished!
aracely6 chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
great story
Mrs. Darcy1234 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
I know I am so late, but I was reading this up to now and I wanted to tell you that I love love love this story. You are truly a gifted writer, I have never watched bones and I can get an understanding of Booth and Bones... Fabulous job...
Nepeace chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
Wow! I am in awe this is a great story. In my eyes you portrayed the characters really well, especially the turmoil within Bones dealing with the whole relationship with Booth, her feelings towards the kids and her feelings about her own youth. I totally love this story!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hey, I wanted to PM you but when I accessed your profile there was no send message link. What's up? So I came here to send you a "review".

Forgiven and forgotten. I like your stories a lot it's just several authors have used that tactic and I guess I finally just snapped. Sorry you became my rubberband. I feel that if a story is worth writing in the first place, the author should post it for their own sense of value. I paint this way. I know positive review is a wonderful tool to help us improve but I don't think it can be coerced. I have no problem with pandering (snic) for reviews but threats just make me want to quit the story/author and find someone who wants to write for the love of it. I know you are one of these people and I apologize for going off on you.

mendenbar
Aching Bones chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
Hi there,

So glad they found Jake and Booth has asked Bones to marry him...I really enjoyed this story and you have me hooked for the rest...

On to the next story...