Reviews for Second Chance
bratstopmom84 chapter 46 . 9/29
omg please dont leave it like this! This is such a good story and i'm addicted to it and you just cant leave it like this! :) please update!
theblkdahlia666 chapter 1 . 8/24
I love this story and I was wondering / desperately hoping if your going to finish it
This is amazing and I know its been almost five years but please please please continue. I can't go on believing that to be the end! I absolutely love supernatural and Sammy and dean have been my screen savers since forever. For the past few days I've stayed up til early hours reading through all the chapters, and I've read through at least every night. I know you probably won't get to read this but I hope you do. Please oh please do continue if you still post on this forum! This is such a good story and please don't let it end like this. Dean and Leah and Sam and Amy and her parents don't deserve to be left like this! You don't even have to write a whole nother 10 chapters, just one, not even. Pleeeeeease!
libchesterD chapter 46 . 6/6/2014
What happend next!? Did she justo die? Nooooo!
Juton chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Uuuuuupdateeeee! Pleasepleaseplease! This is sooo good!
Edy12345 chapter 46 . 3/24/2013
Pleaseeeee if u still write this story...update! Pretty please ? Lol
Guest chapter 29 . 3/24/2013
I love these stories! Just finished the first one, and this one is just as amazing! chapter 46 . 11/8/2012
Love it! Keep up the good work!
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 46 . 4/23/2012
i mean leah was soo luckt to be with dean. and i really didnt like leah either she was not the one for dean. and dean winchester is the best sexy man ever
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 46 . 4/23/2012
this was good and im kind of glad leah died she was the one for dean. and i hated blake and amy too. yes dean and sam are the best and spn is still the best show ever. dean/oc and sam/oc fics are great! there should be more fics about dean smut too.
DevilInWhite chapter 46 . 4/7/2012
Are you ever goin to update?
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
Great story.
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 46 . 12/13/2011
Please update
Juton chapter 46 . 6/21/2011
Oh my goodness. You HAVE to finish this story - PLEASE! I check constantly to see if it's updated - It's so good, you can't leave us hanging!
Micaela Beth Winchester chapter 46 . 2/2/2011
this needs to be updated. need to have a happy chapter,dean has been through too much to lose leah. dont leave me hanging. this is really good. need dean to be happy and leah to be alive and safe!