Reviews for Path of Thorns
221bdeductions chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This is awesome!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Wow you have skill! i loved this story lol! Great job!
Amy.G chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I really like this story it's great and I know u wrote it years ago but it could still have at least one more chapter :(
I'm really desperate to know what happens!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/15/2012

lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Rofl, God does seem to hate them right now XD

Poor Sammy XD
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I think in the states those damn traps aren't legal at least they shouldn't be. I know a lot of people not to mention innocent animals have been caught in them. Anyway poor Sammy. My God I actually felt his pain.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Really enjoyed this. Hurt Sam is always good, but Dean listening and encouraging about him good enough for Stanford is awesome too.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Continue? It's really good!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thank you, Gimpy!...Yeah, okay, that felt a little weird...
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
That was excellent! I hate those stupid traps. I'm not sure who invented them but I think that they should stick their foot in one and see how it feels instead of some poor innocent bear. That's true that some innocent kid can step in one just as easily. Poor Sammy! ): Poor Dean!): Very good job though!
Sastiel chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Great chapter! Very too cute though. :D

Aww I love these boys and you out them through fantastic situations in your stories! Keep it up man!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh I loved the, "God hates us,he really does" part!Uugh I hate bear traps!When I saw friday the 13th I almost died when the kid stepped in it!But this right here,is art! Its amazing! Great story you shared with us all!
AnthroDork chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Dude! You should totally do more to this! Maybe a sequel! I wanna know what happens to Sammy and his leg! I need some major worried Dean and worried John and hospital angst! Even some recovery would be awesome!
billysgirl5 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
You nearly killed me when Sam got caught in the bear trap!

Oh, but I loved this part:

“That’s Dad,” Dean whispered, recognizing the man’s voice anywhere. Standing up, he looked back down at Sam. “Stay here.”

Sam immediately gave him a look that screamed where the hell would I go…one-legged?

I burst out laughing when I read those lines. They were great (as was the story!).