Reviews for What Never Happened
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was terrific! Really well written, intense and sad. So sad. Nice job on this piece! I always felt a strong undercurrent between Raph and April. Though now because of the new show, everyone wants to pair Don with her. But in the comics I always sensed a longing on his part, of course, that may have just been my imagination.

I wanted to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me. I knew I had to read this after your little intro about 'romance' heh! I love WELL-written romance and think you'd like my stories. I've won over a couple hard-core anti-romance fans with my style and think that you may enjoy my stuff as well. I know I would love to hear what you think!

The Long Way Home is Raph and Leo centric, with plenty of action and torture to even out the romance, hehheh, The Tender Trap is my realistic and dark take on the idea of Leo and Karai. Again, full of action, torture, angst, you know, the stuff that makes romance good! ;') hope to hear from you soon!
BigTimeLive chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
asdfghjkl; That was super amazing! Gave me serious feels 3
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story. But poor leo. Lol, that must've been so awkward for him.
billy-joe chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow! How great, couldn't stop reading. Great job and are you sure this is your first romance?
Mary chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was wonderful, poignant, not over done at all! Keep writing!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aw really good kinda sad. love TMNT. _
Hazel1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Quietly beautiful. Very well done.
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008

Now, normally I don't go for April x Turtle romances, but this was perfect. I guess it was the Raph and Leo interaction, you had that spot-on perfect and the mood was wow... just perfect. I got the feeling of 'snow', if that makes any sense... peaceful, sad, cold, and lovely all at once.

Very very well done and an enjoyable read!
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I liked it, but it was sad. Keep writing great stories.
GirlCat817 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Its so sad, there at the end. Like I know it couldn't really happen but seriously, they flirted in the first 3 movies (never bothered with the newest one) like mad and it's cute and if it was one of those things that could work, I'd so totally want it to.
Candlelit1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i just love this story. i read it here and there, when i really can't find anything worth while on here... and everytime, i love it more! i really hope that you do more of these types. the silent romances, bitter sweet pinings. their sad and sweet all at once.

Angel362 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
that was really sweet! Angel x
Mort chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
It is too sad! Very nice but it makes you hate April! Heartless cow!
cat chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
that was a 10/4 el capiton lol i loved it im a big raphale fan
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 5/27/2007

You should be expecting a 10 reviews for every story. . I'm not kidding here!

You really should.