Reviews for Unwell
Sharnhorst chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
Grumpy early morning what wouldn't I give to be in THAT room! Lol. And she ran into 'Taker...yummy!
Sharnhorst chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
He can be so arrogant sometimes huh? Excellent. And nice job on Cena too...shame it couldn't have been Orton as well! This just takes me right back to the times these guys were still around. Sigh. So sad they're not there anymore.
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Haha! I love that she threw a plate at his head! Scott can be a jerk sometimes, so he deserved it.
Sharnhorst chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Oh my, who wouldn't want Kev and Scott to turn up on their doorstep? Yummy! I always love when Kev and Scott are written as bickering all the time, SO funny! And Chessy is rich. Nice bonus for Scott!
Sharnhorst chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Oh, she was a virgin! Lovely!
Sharnhorst chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Body of a Greek God huh? Oh yeah! And all that, way to go Chessy!
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Yay, you're back! Woohoo! And a Scott story. There just aren't enough Scott stories around. I'm sure the younger readers will wonder who he is, and they don't know what they've missed. Sigh. In my little literary universe, they're also still all there! Lol. Excellent start, Chessy is taking a chance taking a drunk Scott home when she doesn't even know him! I'm off to read more!
irishblue69 chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
This was a good ending to this story. I laughed when Chessy was raking Scott over the coals when she was drunk. I hope that you do end up doing a sequel with Kevin and his true love. Keep up the good work.
sarah7174 chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
update soon
sarah7174 chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Great fic i will definately look out for the sequal.
Alissa5 chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
I love happy endings!
Takerslady chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Aww, great ending I loved it. PLEASE do sequels for Mark and Kevin. This was an amazing story. Great job. :)
Takerslady chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
I can't believe Taker will be gone so long, God i'll DIE!Oh No, Scott's not champion, that sucks, I hate Cena. Scott just got divorced why couldn't Chessy give him time. Great chapter, update soon please. :)
dingogirl chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
just love this story. I can hardly wait for each new chapter. I was nearly in tears with this one. Great work
Alissa5 chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
He is such a fucking dumbass. I hope you fix that problem
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »