Reviews for Unwell
irishblue69 chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
I liked this chapter. And I agree with Kevin, Scott is a dumbass, but I really think he needs her and by the time he realizes it, it may just be too late but who knows. Something may happen to show Scott just how much he needs Chessy. Keep up the good work.
Alissa5 chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Great chapter. Cant wait for more. Dont forget about your other stories too. *hint, hint*
Alissa5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Great addition. Cant wait for more! But dont forget about your other stories too. *hint, hint*
Takerslady chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Aww, Scott can't get mad she likes Taker. She's right to worship Taker and his marvelous ring skills and sexiness. HAIL TAKER! HAIL TAKER! HAIL TAKER! Yeah! Scott has a title shot. Great chapter, PLEASE update SOONER. :)
Takerslady chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
If Taker hadn't have came in the picture Chessy should have had her ass kicked for not including him in that list of favs she told them. I guess Taker's to good for a list anyway. Cena is just a piece of trash, he's a disgrace to the wwe title, Batista's trash too. God I hope Khali doesn't win it, I can't believe i'm saying this but i'd rather have Cena as champ than Khali. Great chapter, update soon. :)
dingogirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love Scott & have done for about 13 years. He gave up wrestling to get his life back together and to spend more time with his kids. Love this story. I got quite emotional reading it.
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
awesome story..add more soon.

p.s. on your next fanfic do u think u could do something like Steal MY Heart or The Daddy Factor? but next time have it be about Matt Hardy?
Takerslady chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
I hope now that Chessy's there Scott will stop drinking, even though he sounds so cute when he's drunk. YEA! Mark's there now! Thanks the lord! I'm loving Chessy now, she knows what she's talking about, John Cena SUCKS! He's a horrible champion and he can't wrestle for his life. Batista sucks too, he can't wrestle either. I'm so HAPPY Taker is the champ now. Finally a champ we can be proud of, and drool over. LOL! Great chapter, update soon please. :)
Takerslady chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Great chapter. Scott snapping for no reason is part of the Scott Hall package? Well, I don't care, he can throw me off the roof for all I care, I take him. LOL! Update soon please. :)
Amyvedamarie chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
I am loving this fic so much, you can never have enough scott and kevin fics. This chapter put in interesting twist into the fic, I can't wait to read more!
irishblue69 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
When I saw that this was about Scott Hall I decided to read it. I am glad that I did. You write very well and I am enjoying your story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapters.
Takerslady chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Forbes richest people, wow! If she was really young when her parents died how did Kevin remeber it, or did he just remeber the article. I'm so happy Scott went back to see her, and took Kevin. Great chapter, update soon. :)
Takerslady chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
Great chapter. Aww, I wish Scott had have asked for her number or something. Update soon please. :)
Takerslady chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
WOOHOO! Yeah! Scott's getting a divorce so he really isn't doing anything wrong. Great chapter.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 4/22/2007