Reviews for Cat People
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Lmao! Oh God, this is amazing.
Hannibal the Animal chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
"Please remain completely motionless during the act."

. I can totally see him saying that.

Congratulations, cat. You've earned my respect.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
AH! I was totally just going to read one more piece before I went to bed. That was my intention. But then I read the sole piece of dialogue in this number, and literally snorted with laughter. Please don't feel like I'm stalking you because I'm not. I honestly am just loving everything you write, and I feel like it deserves feedback. "Cat People" was defintely an amusing read.

The General
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yup, this fic is totally Dwight. Only he would consider a cat's attack an act worthy of his respect. What a freak (but in a good way).
88Keys chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Cute! I can totally see Dwight saying the dialouge you have written for him.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I'm going out right this instant and forming a neo-punk/ska band called "Mewling Vermin." That's how much you have inspired me. Well done.
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh dear.

That was so, so Dwight. And so cattish. I have two of the monsters, and my particular beastie enjoys hiding on the stairs in the dark, then sinking teeth and claws as you sneak by for a midnight snack. It's a 14 stair staircase, no less. _ With a metal door at the bottom.

My favorite part was the "go off unexpectedly" comment. And that 3rd paragraph. It's kind of scary how you can get in his head.

And his reaction.

And the irony. Whoever would have thought that there was a use for those coke bottle glasses? O_O
LizDarcy1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is such a funny scene! Very good!
EmilyHalpert chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I wasn't going to read this yet, but it was so short, I figured, I can read it now and then do real life stuff.

Dwight doesn't understand cats... but reptiles he does. He would.

This was short, but really funny, and very Dwight.