Reviews for To Bring You Back
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 1/14
Yep, Zack's no idiot. Despite what many others want to believe. This has been an amazing read. I understand it might be easy to think of picking up the pieces and continuing a story that hasn't been updated in a while, but the fan in me can't help but wish for one none the less.
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 1/14
Hah! I love that wolf. am I right to say that's the same wolf we saw in Advent Children? I have to say I love the mental image of Seph striking the dragon from above while the wolf tore out of the trees to protect Cloud from the dragon. And Zack's reunion was awesome. You just can't keep that guy down. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 1/13
Oh crud. A former nobody? I don't remember if he was one of the better ones or not. I never really played Chain of Memories. But to come out and say that Zack was dead like that. He obviously doesn't know Zack Fair. The respect Seph got from the soldier was cool and I loved Cloud's reaction to it. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 1/13
Who-hoo! Zack's alive! a little bruised and battered, but alive! lol. I love how many think he's an idiot, but he's pretty darn clever and almost always right.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh yay! A sequel to that intense cliffhanger and a nice adventure fic with three of my ultimate favorite characters to save another ultimate favorite character. I wish I had found these stories sooner. They're awesome. :)
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
nice story. It's cool how your charactarization is similar between FFVII and KH. Looking forward to an update (if there is one).
KuraiYukita chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I really like the story _! Most of the stories I've read have an crazy and cold Sephiroth. But your story... Sephiroth in just THIS story is amazing! Sad, misunderstood but talks _!

I hope that you'll write the story till it's end!

"May the fresh scent of flowers protect you always"

- Kurai Yukita
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I wonder who the cloaked figure is? Something tells me it might be Zexion cause wasn't he the one who ran away from Castle Oblivion? Will Sora ever remember him and will he decide to help?
Chaxra-san chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
Whee, you updated! _

Cute chapter! Ahh... That makes sense... (About Iezon)
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
XD DAISY! The banter this chapter between Zack and Cloud was hilarious, I definitely laughed out loud. Especially at the bit about Cloud in a dress. If only you knew, KH Zack. If only you knew.

So, that was definitely my favorite part of this chapter! And how interesting, that Zexion/Ienzo/Iezon/whatever you wanna call him has revealed himself to Sephiroth. Interested to see how this will pan out! Especially if/when Sora finds out. X3

Can't wait for more!
Shadow of Phantasia chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
Gotta be quick, I'm reviewing from school. .

Nice chapter! *gives you pie* I love your stories!
Shaveza chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
You know, despite all the injuries I think Zack probably feels it may have been worth it to see Sephiroth and Cloud working together. Hehe. Sora and Zack should get along great.
1wngdngl chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Aw, Zack's going to want to keep the wolf now...And Sephiroth's probably wanting to rejoin the military just so he can keep a closer eye on Zack in the future.

Still, the story summary says something about "a land where all is not as it seems" Possible foreshadowing there?
Shadow of Phantasia chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
This I like You're a really good writer! I say that for both this story and for Reflections(for some strange reason the review button wasn't working for that story). Nice to know Zack's okay...except for the whole badly wounded thing.

~Shadow

PS: Wolves rock!
LunaLocket chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
the story is good so far,update soon okay.-