Reviews for A Cup of Coffee
mikaro chapter 1 . 1/17/2008 Miki of Uruha Oto one of the three sisters. You probably got the idea from the 2 on 2 fight they had in the series to pair them up eh? :) just guessing. although I really don't feel the chemistry of the two much besides the fact they are both fast in the arena and Miki has this way of pissing Tokiya off while they were fighting and well yeah Miki is one flirtatious woman not that sexy though as compared to her neechan Neon. Anyway you have a very intersting plot. :D Goodluck on your work :D
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Wow, I am really liking this fic! Even though I thought it was going to be a ToFuu fic... but.. On wells! xD Really nice... lol, Tokiya's getting perverted.. Tokiya's getting perverted... xD
Tanya Lilac chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Tokiya is adorable, I must say, when he's all growly and possessive.

In any case, the plot thickens. And that prickly deja vu feeling he gets is starting to rattle me. Gah.
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 4 . 1/5/2008

Interesting chapter, though I don't very much like this Mr. Romano from what I have heard about him. Something sort of confuses me how does he have two wives?

"But I’ll make sure he doesn’t lay a finger on what’s mine."

I love that line, without a doubt my favorite in the entire chapter Good Job I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to future chapters

Kaiyako K.
Scarlet7 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
oh my! i can't believe tokiya's thinking is when he's around miki! can't he see anything aside from her ass? _

well, the plot seems really good and i think it's gonna be exciting! i also like how you write, generally, but sometimes the continuous alternating dialogues are a bit confusing.. like i'm not sure who's saying what. but maybe it's just me.. -;

anyway, hope you update soon!
Tanya Lilac chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
I love Miki and Tokiya's playful, often sardonic banter and the way that they mirror each other. It's witty, loaded with innuendo and sarcasm, and I love it. It's progressing nicely, and the quality of your writing is consistent. Keep it up!
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Strong start... but in the maybe sixth line, where Rick is introduced, you switch tenses, "Rick was a short man with dark eyes and dark skin, and he can take on anything." I think 'could' fits better instead of 'can'.

Loved the sarcasm- 'You want me to die, go to hell and come back to the world of the living, just to be more popular?'

Okay, you do actually continue to switch tenses from past to present and back again.

Alright, I have to go, but I didn't finish reading.
lost in details chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Yeah! I guest-starred! Thanks so much! I have no clue as to going on...but I feel so loved that you put me in ur story! As a thank you gift, I'm gunna write a NejiTenten story dedicated to ya! How does that sound? XD

rikou.meiyo chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Wow!What a story!it's great!i' ya 'round!:)
LeFoxy chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
First of all, I'm so sorry. I almost review you late. Gosh! I'm really sorry. I want to be the first reviewer, to bad. Second, I feel really stupid about your other story,'Nothing If Not'. lol. I wanna smack myself. I didn't thought of that earlier. Okay, you can laugh at me about _

About the chapter: That was a great chapter. I was excited when it mentioned photo shoot. I imagined them both in a photo shoot. That was really kawaii! I love hot man in a photo shoot. *drooling*. I'm starting to fall in love with Tokiya! Because of you fanfic_! That was a good photo shoot. Reena is a great photo shooter. She made those two look hotter than ever. Now, I can't wait for the show 'Devil Isle'. *giggle* It will be hotter that a photo shoot.

Can't wait for your next update! And I'll be updating soon, hopefully!LoL.

Kaiyako Kagami chapter 3 . 5/31/2007

Great chapter, things between the two of them are starting to take off! I can't wait till ur next!

Kaiyako Kagami chapter 2 . 5/26/2007

This is a great story, really like the plot. Hm...well I've never actually thought of Miki and Tokiya as a couple really, but I do like the idea! Well I totally can't wait to see wht like happens to Mi-Chan and Miki lol well...

malo chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
nice story!

though i'm not really quite into tokiya-miki...

but still,i like the plot...

very promising...;P

is there any chance you'd write a tofuu?*pleads with puppy eyes*
inustorm chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
well this is a NEW angle! lol nice i miki is fuuko right? i mean its obvious...i think i hope miki is just a name change...
LeFoxy chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wow! This is really getting interesting! Let me see here. What can I tell about this chapter?*think very hard*. Well, it's cute_. Plus getting to know each other was definetly a great idea for a chapter 2. I am very much looking forward for the next chapter. Thanks for the update, by the way. _