Reviews for fruits of our past
WaffleGunther chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story! I've lost count! With that said... It's literally like in my top 3 favorite fanfics! You haven't updated in so many years so I doubt you'll come back to finish it but I would just like to say THANK YOU! Reading this fanfic has cheered me up so many times! I wish you would continue it up to the end! You really did an amazing job on this story! There's still hope in me that like a weird miracle happens and you finish FOOP hehe :'D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Gaara should marry tenten
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
I love your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Naruto and hinata, gaara and tenten, ino and choji, and of course the obvious, temari and shikamaru.
animechik16 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
I bet Ino requested it. So are you still continuing this story? If not you can put it up for adoption. I love this story and I would like to see how it would end! Hope you continue it.
lady kae chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Did Temari or Gaara request it? Oh or what about Choji? Please I have to know what happens! Please continue.
And Shikamaru dosent even know. Now I'm voting tenten.
lady kae chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I think Temari would know the henge better then that
lady kae chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Sakura or tenten
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
when will you update the next chapter? I'm waiting, I like this story so bad you know. Just continue this story.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Shikimaru should have DIVORCED Ino years ago, as soon as she started showing signs of pregnancy. The idiot couldn't even bother sleeping with, a man who had BLACK hair like the Nara clan just to make sure if she got pregnant the kid would at least have the correct hair color? *lol* Shikimaru should divorce Ino just on the basis that HER kid is so OBVIOUSLY not HIS, which should be obvious to everyone who looks at the daughter. *lol* yet his and Ino's parents are in denial of the proof that's staring them in the faces, and nobody question how a black haired and eyed man and a blonde haired and blue eyed woman managed to produce a fat ORANGE haired little girl? Unless Ino's been PURPOSELY overfeeding the kid in the last 3 years since her birth, its obvious where the orange hair and the inheiritary fat gene the kid has come from and its not from Shikimaru's side of the family.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Poor Gaara had his feelings hurt. *lol* but I mean come on, the fact that Temari finished off FIVE bowls of his cooking before she ran away to throw it all back up, should say his cooking ISN'T that bad if she managed to get through 5 bowls of it. *lol*
Konoha Tiger chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Hey, me again! :) i forgot 2 ask u in my previous review and didnt have time yesterday cause the buffet i went 2 had no wi-fi. Anyway, i wanted 2 make a prediction or watever: is tenten pregnant? Cause she unconsciously (i dont care if its spelled wrong) put her hand pn her stomach when she laughed. Also, i think either chouji, (maybe) ino, or shikaku or yoshino put in the request mentioned at the end. I think the thing i wanted 2 point out that made me laugh was wen tenten was trying 2 make shiki play or watever by doing peek-a-boo and then she complained to temari that he was weird :) srry, just wanted 2 say my thoughts. Hopin continue an urs truly! :)
Konoha Tiger chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
:( Ur not gonna finish this huh? Thats really a shame; i loved it. I've seen this fanfic a couple of times wen searching 4 shikatema stories, and was wary 2 read it because it said shika was married 2 ino. However, i ended up reading it and didnt regret. Like, i have nothing against ino, but some fanfics have kinda decreased my, um, tolerance 4 her i guess, though i absolutely HATE ShikaIno. This fanfiction has gotten a few chuckles out of me: one that stands out is wen tsunade asks if sakura is a lesbian. :) that was hilarious. There was one more that i wanted 2 point out but i kinda forgot and im 2 lazy 2 go back and search -_-, though i liked how shika's family freaked out and thought he had shrunked. I also loved the fact that tenten and temari r on friendly terms :) i dont no y, but i always liked the idea of them being best friends out of the rest of the konoha 11. If u were 2 ever continue this (which i doubt, but im really hoping), i'd hope 4 shikamaru and temari 2 get back 2gether and have a daughter in the end :) i was really sa haven't updated in a long while because the story was really good :(. I was also hoping 2 c some more progress in shikamaru and temari's relationship. In addition, i liked how u didnt let shikamaru and ino have any romantic interaction of any kind and instead, have it with chouji and ino :). Finally, i would like 2 thank you 4 a wonderful and amazing story. I wish u would continue til the end and make the chapters as awesome as the previous ones. Anyway, good luck with ur writing because i know ur wonderful from wat i just read (except 4 a few spelling errors and gender mistakes, but its all cool). Good bye and again, good luck!
Bunnyholic chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
OMG THis is like the BEST shikatema fanfic I've ever read! Pls continue it:( PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :(
cora bug chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
you cant stop now please please please i like the story and its almost over so please finish it