Reviews for Betrayal, A Kiss, Confusion
Well done...
angel-feather-keeper chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
yummyy :3
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Holy bejeezus! That was just...oh my *fans self* That was very hot and insanely well written. I completely adore this story.
Micaeus chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Aww. it was kinda, maybe jsut a bit short. Shoot, i wanted to read more. lol. nah its ok.
Micaeus chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
All i can say is that I loved it. Loved every part of it. No more, no less.
Micaeus chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
oh god, that is an awesome chapter! I loved every minute reading it. well, actually it didn't take long, so i guess...every 'second'.
Micaeus chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh my God, that was good. Even for just a first chapter, you got me wanting to hear more.
Snolaura chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
aww i wish it didn't end it's so good lol great work.
Kirah Ruth chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
So, two issues that I can think of, both of them having to do with Kyle:

One, Kyle is not that bipolar. ...Well, Kyle is that bipolar, but it's generally going from not-mad to mad and back again at the drop of a hat. Not... confused to happy.

Which is my next point: Kyle overthinks /everything./ Kyle actually became... some God-like being at one point because he overthought "I think, therefore I am."

OH, and Kyle did have a girlfriend at one point - Rebecca. And she turned into a total whore. (And kissed Kyle, which means - I just realized this - Kyle has had more girlfriends and more kisses than Stan. And this makes me laugh.)

Anyywways. I do like you, it's all just constructive stuff. The build-up amuses me. (Stan having a sexuality crisis also amuses me. I am easily amused.)
Amber Truesdale chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
so did they end up going out?
PedoBear chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Wow. My hands are shaking. This is the first South Park fic I'v read. That was hot. Really hot.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
If they have that's not the only thing they've been doing...

(Laughs at the thought of StanXKyle while high)
kristeenjeanne chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
love it
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
THE END? THE END? NO!

i liked it[: but

THE END?
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
and a little bit of confusing emotions and some hormones