Reviews for Think before you Avada Kedavra
I am in hysterics! ;D
I Judicator chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice!
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
:D this is hilarious. I rewatched CoS a couple of weeks ago and realised what curse Lucius was trying to cast. And it really is stupid :)
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

Loved it. I am however trying to distance myself from Blonde Jokes. You know you (lol) has blonde hair (lol)? J.K. Rowling.*nods seriously*
etherian chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
rofl I can't stop laughing! I can just see the look on Lucius' face as everyone arrives to see what he has done. Lovely!
NextChristineDaae chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
OMG!

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS!

*Sophia Golden Girls voice*

Picture this.

NCD sitting and watching the evening's recording of Britain's Got Talent at 12.41 a.m.. Suddenly, without any warning, upon random browsing (snooping) of Kimmeth's profile she spots said story, reads it and approximately forty seconds later cracks into deep fits of hysterical laughter which last no less than three and a half minutes with a few gasps for air in between.

That was brilliant. I mean - I really did not see that coming *points out has dark hair* and yet it was such a blast! Literally ;)

I have said it before and will say it again - you REALLY should write comedy scripts!

I sincerely hope you are back with us ASAP!

NCD

x
obsessmuch chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh. My god.

Gasp. Gasp.

I think I just fell off my chair laughing.

That was fucking awesome! That bit in the film was so bloody stupid. Thanks for royally taking the piss out of it, as it deserves.

Ahahahahahahaha! More gasps.
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Dumb blonds! haha. At least the Malfoys are pretty dumb blonds. :D
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Shit i feel like a blond now, i read Dumb Blond and didn't understand for a moment. Great job. Love this.
LadyBolina chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Awesome! Love Dobby standing there but being too short to actually get hit with the curse. You should do a series of stories like this. Near misses and the like...You rock my world with your stories. Thank you for posting.
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
haha, nice! hey, how do you drown a blond?
Flag chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Haha, that was great.

I'm blonde, but tell the most blonde jokes out of anyone on this side of the planet : Love them.

Great.
Likuts chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
ROFL! Yeah...I thought it was kind of stupid that Lucius would use Avada Kedavra in CoS film.
Rosebud811 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I actually laughed out loud. You have quite a knack for parody.
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Ha! Short'n'sweet... My friend TOTALLY fits the dumb blonde stereotype. Actually, all of my friends do; they're ALL blonde. I really stick out in group photos... Blond, blonde, dark-brown-almost-black, blond, blonde! _ I really liked this one. Lucius and Dumbledore were perfect! :)