Reviews for The Monk in the Cherry Tree
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh my. This was more intimate and sweet than i expected.
ISYLU chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
oh god,I love this,the way you write is really god!
To be honest I had never thought before about MIr/kag but thanks to your fanfics I been considering it and really liked it: Miroku is a very mischievous man and likes to flirt a lot and Kagome being so innocent just make this even better :)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
She's right, he should live his life, not hold back :)
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
oh that was so nice. sweet, innocent and just perfect.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love them all. :D
chibichump chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was The way you went into the story with enough suggestiveness to show to the reader what Miroku was speaking of while keeping enough mystery for the characters to have us giggling at Kagome's lack of realization.

The detail was just amazing as well. I look forward to more of your stories.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
What a beautiful moment. Such great insight into their relationship in such a few words, and done with such great care and consideration to the characters. I'm not often a Miroku/Kagome fan, but this is too lovely to deny.
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I don't normally ship this pairing, but I think you may have converted me a little. o_o
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Sweet and fluffy and fun to read. Thank you!
km207 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was beautiful. I think you mihjt have turned me into a kagome/miroku shipper.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hm... I don't know if I have ever seen sakura blossoms in person. I live in Canada, so cherry trees are kinda rare. And the city, so even when I do climb a tree there's not much of a view. Sadly. This was kinda cute, but I would have poked him at somepoint, 'cause he was being mildly annoying, being all cryptic, and hiding stuff. And we all knew that Miroku really is a philosopher under the lechery. Pretty! (How accurate, eh?)
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this story was beautiful and touching! i loved it! 3
LadyBetriz chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. You write Miroku very well. I loved all the meaning and depth and read-between-the-lines... Somehow I always feel the fics you write that focus on Miroku as a character well... those fics themselves, like the overall plot, setting, EVERYTHING, depict the nature of the monk... Gosh, I find it hard to explain what I mean here...

Well done.