Reviews for The Monk in the Cherry Tree
jhgjhddxv gfdjhvbnhguyf chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
AW That was the cutest thing ever! _ lol i kept expecting them to kiss at any moment xD

Great job!
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw... I was hoping they'd at least have one little kiss X3 VERY sweet 83 I absolutely love it. You definitely have a way of incorporating the right emotion into a story -smiles-
NeveR ForsakE ME chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
There are wonderful quotes in this story, you should copyright it. ]

And I actually started tearing up at some parts of this story, and i dont ever remember crying about something over the internet. Lol so that's a first for me.
Requiem of Flames chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Cute! And wise...
Remordere chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!

Thought you aught to know.

Really, my favorite of 'The Monk...'s.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh I enjoyed it immensely! Though I have to admit I was expecting at least a kiss, but it was written very well. I was in anticipation and excitement the whole time, hehe. _
xXKaleidoscopeEyesXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw! This was great! So sweet.
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was a beautiful story. It was perfect. I can't find anything wrong with it, and at the same time I can't see anything about it that I liked the most. The whole thing just blended perfectly. You write Miroku awesomely, and I will definitely track down your other stories.
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Mir/Kaagg can be so good! I like it alot! And I like your story alot! Happy Writings!
WritingRin chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh... if I hadn't loved you before, I would so love you now! This was so beautiful! I loved it! I wish he and Kagome could just get together... but that goes without saying. I love it when you do clever things like that “Are we still talking about cherry blossoms, Miroku-sama?” line. Nice job, as always. And this is definitely one of my favorites!
Oh Please chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Giggle,

What a cute way to start the day. Thank you for this story. It was adorable!

I love how they can be talking about 2 different things at the same time. Kagome can be so clueless sometimes. And I love the idea that Miroku has been holding back. Who knows what he'd be like otherwise.

Great stuff! Keep up the good work.
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh, I feel all spring-y even though the weather sucks in here...:happy:
MissTessa chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aw i love it but like thats a surprise gawd im a pervy dork
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I agree about the descriptions. You manage to paint a vivid picture of a very beautiful landscape without going purple. *sigh* I was reminded of sitting in our Asian pear tree when I was a kid. Too bad I don't have a spare Miroku around to go tree sitting with now.
Minako Miharu chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I am going to start sounding like a skipping record ... wow doesn't that reveal my age! But your Miroku is always so very in character, so warm and right there, his voice is very clear and I pictured this entire story so very vividly! Thank you for sharing!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3