Reviews for Legacy
KatieLB chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
really good emotional chapter! great job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
oh that sweet boy i tell you what. Loved how he blaimed himself for the watch getting broken when dad knew it was sam who actually broke it...great job
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
The first half of this chapter was... Not sure what word I'm looking for, as it was heartbreaking, emotional and just tough to read as Dean reached his breaking point. Which is what you intended I guess.

When the arms embraced Dean, I thought of Sam, so nice surprise that John was able to bridge the gap between life and death to talk to Dean.

I'm glad that John explained why he choose to save Dean. We have all known the reason, Dean needed to hear it from his father.

Favorite lines - "I would have died a thousand times for both my sons. That's what a father's love is."

"You and Sammy...together ...The two of you together are stronger than any one of us. You're going to beat this Demon."

"You will save Sammy. You're the only one who can."

"I did it for both of you. Sammy needs you, he's always needed you. You're his strength..let him be yours. My sons together will defeat the Demon."

Thanks for the update.

I beginning to think alerts are just a nice memory we will all share.

Take care.
AcidChic chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Dude. Oh my god. That was...I have no words for it. My eyes watering up right now. You made me cry, damn you!.lol. :P If they did an episode like that I would be bawlin my eyes out.

This is a great chapter. So beautiful and so incrediable sad. Awesome job!
H.T.Marie chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Aw, Dean, I can be your hero baby. Oy, when will the suffering end? Gimme some play-doh, please, I need to fill in some cracks.

You broke him darlin'. I'm trustin' ya to fix 'em. If not, I'm putting the smackdown on ya right after I wring kripke's neck.

Tracy
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
WOW, I am in angst overload but I love it!

That chapter was so beautifully written and so heartbreaking to read.

Dean's emotional breakdown was written with such vivid description that I was able to picture that whole scene in my mind...I think you did a perfect job with that scene, the pain and sorrow broke through his tough shell but without taking him too far out of character.

john's speech to Dean about saving Sammy made my heart happy, "Sammy needs you, he’s always needed you. You’re his strength….let him be yours. My sons together will defeat this Demon. It’s underestimating you. It has no idea what you and your brother are capable of….but I know. I’ve seen it. The one chance your brother had was you….you together with him; helping each other, the bond of brothers….that’s going to be the difference. I know it’s hard, but you’ll find a way. You always do.” Wish you worked for Kripke because I'd love this scene written in!

You are a truly talented writer, thanks for the amazing chapter...cookies for you, update soon (can we get a Sam/Dean hug next chapter, I think Sam needs to see Dean's vulnerable side so he can help shoulder the weight his brother's been carrying alone)
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I only have one word to decscribe that chapter: Amazing!
DeanBean chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
This is really really really really good :D

You write Dean perfectally and I feel a little chocked up reading this story ;(

Brillant, I can't wait for the next chapter :D

More when you can :D

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
SingleMinded chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Okay that was kind of sad. But i love it, i love sad story, and i felt better when i didn't find the word completed anywhere. update soon...
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Very emotional

Keep going like this, I'm gonna need to put a box of tissues by the computer.

Not sure what to say, except you have written another amazing chapter trying to give us more insight into Dean.

I liked the picture that John kept in his wallet, seemed fitting, a time before and a time after the demon's arrival.

I'm glad that Dean found the watch. I would of never thought of it being at the Roadhouse. (Not my favorite place) Wonder why John didn't go back and get it? Was he that afraid to face Ellen?

I could see Dean taking the blame for the watch being broken when little Sammy played with it. Always trying to protect his brother. I'm glad that John knew that Dean didn't do it.

Just another reason for Dean to wonder where the watch was when he turned 21, probably figured his father had pawned it after John's comments.

I'll look for your next chapter. I see the alerts are still not working.

Until then, take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Lordy, BJ, this was a real tear-jerker. Dean Winchester simply breaks my heart - especially when you give us this utterly heart-wrenching look into him. All the masks he wears to hide his pain, his fears, his anger, his agony are stripped away and he is left huddled like a small child afraid to feel anything lest he fall apart completely. Oh God, how can anyone survive like that? I've been there with the tears/laughter thing, and yeah, you do feel like you'll never regain control again. Wow, you really ripped us apart in this chapter. So, he's got "his watch". Can't wait to see how he handles all of this with Sammy. Until next time...
Brenny chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
that was really good! poor dean, i think what he needs now is a sammy hug, right? i smell a chick flick *g*
irismay42 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
So sad that the only way Dean could have the watch - which I suspect he only wanted as a connection to John in the first place - was by John dying.

Also loved the way you used Ellen in this chapter, kinda of a very skewed mother figure. Nice to see flashbacks to her childhood, too, along with the actual flashback of the watch getting broken and Dean taking the blame. Aw.
mysong chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Oh, man. I'm crying. Usually I don't ,but damn that was some well written stuff. :)
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
This is such a sad story, you're making me all teary eyed over here thinking of Dean, all alone and huddled up on the floor...he's broken inside thinking of how he failed his dad and how worried he is that he won't be able to save Sammy.

You've written the scene so beautifully that I can feel his emotions, the pain and the loss (thats why I'm crying)!

Hopefully Sammy can help Dean by sharing the weight that Dean is being buried under.

Amazing writing, I love it, update soon!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »