Reviews for Legacy
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aw, what happened to it? It didn't go the way of the college funds, did it? Hm, he sold it to pay for doctor bills one time or another when Sammy almost died, and now Sammy is the legacy that John gives to Dean. Guh...I need to know. So, uh, you're posting in four parts, so are you gonna post 'em one a day? Hmm... *drums fingers impatiently* K, so I gotta work all weekend, might miss 'em. Sigh.

Tracy
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was so sad! Poor Dean. This is such a great start that I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story. I hope you'll continue soon!
may7fic chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
You definitely have my attention. Great start and I can't wait for more.
Rae666 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Heartbreaking... I'm on the verge of tears here. What happened to that watch? Looking forward to reading more.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Very good start! I love the idea of the legacy, poor dean waiting on his 21st birthday, waiting and hoping, so sad.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Hi, I really enjoyed the first part of this story. I really enjoy reading fics about all three Winchesters and particularly when we get the background about them from childhood. Please update soon. x
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh god, you HAVE to continue this SOON! It's a fantastic story and I'm just dying to find out if John really forgot about the watch, or lost it, or if he's just waiting for the "perfect moment" (I'm hoping it's the latter, I'm a John fan).

I can't wait to read more!

Sierra
Carcharodon carcharias chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Squee! Oh, I hope you update soon. Sammy's such a teenager, and Dean has all his angst potential... I love your writing style, I can't wait to read more!
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Very God ! Please update asap !;)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6