Reviews for Who are you to me?
TreesoftheWild chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Great reflection, shows that there is more to Knuckles and some more to Sonic that make them harder to understand. Wish you could expand this without making it disturbing, make it more of a study between the relationship of Knuckles and Sonic.
Olivia T.Echidna chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You is you me every one is you all your friends are you too
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Cool. I like it :) Knuckles and Sonic's relationship has always been interesting, but SEGA's completely butchered it beyond all point of hope ;;
Tanigi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
...Now, see, stories like this are why I keep myself from using the 1000 filter. They're rare, but amazing when you find them.

This is great. Interesting, thoughtful, and the characterization is spot-on. Lovely insight.

Thanks for a fun fic! :)
Mslead chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Something can be said in having a fic with very few words have such a powerful meaning. Sonic really is an enigma that's hard to understand. Other characters make a ton more sense. I really enjoyed how you portrayed Knuckles. It's better than the slapstick comedy number SEGA decided to give him.

I enjoyed reading this. It was wonderful.

SoS
Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Story-Me-happyhour

I loved it...It brightened up my day...a good smile...(besides, it's morning)

Thanx for the smile today,

you really have brightened my day.

Andromeda
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very interesting here; this is much better than what most continuities portray him as. I think that he may be just a teeny tad guillible, (due to living alone) at times, but for the most part there's like a hidden side of him that's as sharp as a pin. ;) That's my opinion.
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Deep. I didn't expect a few hundred words to contain a piece of philosophy. Or psycology, coming to Knuckles. Made me think...

Once again I found yours is the best Knuckles-characterization on the page, even in such a small fic, or maybe especially in this. Hope there's more of it to come ,-)

Just out of curiousity: Does Welsh know more than one term for 'you'?
bradhadair12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This fic was a little... weird, but I suppose that's what made it so good! You really got deep into the heart of Knuckles, and showed the relationships between the characters well, though maybe it was a little short. I'm impressed, and you should keep up the good work!

Brahadair12
Yamadori chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow... This is such a great story. The idea is wonderful, it's well-written... I can't think of anything wrong with it. Keep up the good work!
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Excellent. This is a very beautiful doodle that you've written XD Knuckles thoughts really stood out here, and it's definitely different from what you would normally read around here.

Great job! Don't worry, I don't think you'll have many brick bats coming your way XD
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This reminds me of my Spanish classes, with the umpteen different versions of verbs dependent on tense and who you're referring to!

Your take on Knuckles is, as always, masterful, with that mix of superiority-complex and confused uncertainty. Describing everyone else's interactions with Sonic through Knuckles' eyes was most illuminating.

For a doodle, it sure looks good. :)
Rika the Strange chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
The idea of having so many different forms of "you" is fascinating and you really flesh it out well with Knuckles and Sonic's relationship.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Short but sweet. It's impressive as to how much you've been able to string around a simple adverb, the execution meshing well with Knuckles' believable persona and the portrayal of Sonic to boot. The concept of language was also well done.

All in all, very good job.
Yuga Mizuno chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow...that was really deep...I liked it!