Reviews for A Collection of Mihoness
peachices1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I think I hate you so much! For not finishing this great perfect story. WHY, WHY HYE HYEE!
Hellotoday chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very cute! I like it alot! Even though I like HondaxMiho more BakuraxMiho is still adorable!:D

If I could make a request, maybe you could write a story where First anime Miho gets sent to the Manga universe. Now she has to convince Yugi, Anzu, Jonouchi, and Honda of that world that she is telling the truth and that she needs help getting back to where they belong? At the same time Fisrt anime Yugi, Honda, Anzu, Jonouchi, and Bakura are trying to find a way to get Miho back? You could make it a BakuraxMiho story as well if you want. But I'd prefer a HondaxMiho.
Litta chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Nice stories, looking forward to more Miho fics from you :D. I wish there were more from others as well xP.
melodyfireprincess chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aw, it's so cute! great story!
jeister the queen chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hmm I like This, though i normaly like yaoi, I really like this. Nice!
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg so cute! I loved it!
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg so cute! I loved it!
Hikari Amaya chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Aww, how cute! You don't see many Miho fics, let alone Miho/Ryou, but it was cute nonetheless. Any sensible girl has a crush on Ryou anyways, right? ;) - Amaya
Babalicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i actually really liked this story. keep up the good work.
chibi mii chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
really cute!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This was so good. Miho acts alot like Mana it's cute. Hmm, Ryou just doesn't know what to do, does he?

I read your profile and...hmm, what's the best thing to say? Hmm, um, well we like alot of the same things (sweat drop). I personally like crossovers though, but I love Angel Sanctuary and Ayashi no Ceres. And Kikyo is such a better character. Kagome annoys me, alot.

This was good and sorry for rambling. I can't wait to see what you come up with for SetoxMiho