Reviews for A New Arrangement
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very realistic and pretty Ic. I can see they would want the companion but not the sex...most be just want comapanion to ease loneliness and I can see Kanda also having nightmare about boxing and being left behind...he is very strong yer very fragile...a lot like tachibana and despite their argument tachibana really care about him!

If eventually eiji wanted something serious I can see him not giving up after many fail atemt he is really hardworking
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*sobs*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUHHH

This was too cute, just too cute D:

I loved it :3
Sucat chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
thats so cute. I really love the way you portray their relationship.

...well, if they ever decide to have a relationship.

So CUTE
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I FOUND IT! I read this story about a year ago, and I have been searching for it practically ever since! This pairing instantly striked me as the OTP of the series (odd, right?), and you wrote them exactly how I pictured a relationship between them would be. It stuck with me, and today I decided that I would find it, or finally believe that it has been deleted. Would have made me sad, indeed it would have. Thank you for writing and sharing :)

YYWKMN.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
:D this story was a really good read i really enjoyed it. you made this very plausible and i would totally like to see more of it 3
A Bonny Mouse chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was so sweet! It made me want to cry tears of sweet, sweet
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is such a wonderful, touching peace. But it leaves me wanting. I love endings that linger in the mind; make one think, but this really deserves at least one other companion peace. I can't really expand on it since there's not much in it. I really love the coy yet bold way Eiji proposed. I think their both perfectly portrayed.

I just checked you profile and saw that you'd stopped writing. Pity. But this is still excellent as it is.
ShirahsFantasy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story and hope to read more if you get around to writing more that is.
azab chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i loved it and what about eiji living for france?
tataran chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
As much as either of them may disagree for now, they really do make a good couple, and this fic portrays that quite nicely! COOL FIC! XD XD ChikagexOno is old news as opposed to TachixKanda! HAHAHAH XD
syntic chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*grin* I've always wanted to see this pairing. I've thought about the possibility after reading the second volume, but this was really quite a nice touch to help me ponder further about the progressive relationship between the two. This was an enjoyable piece of work, please keep it up. : 3
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw this is soo sweet and cute! After reading the manga and watching the anime, I felt that I wanted to read a Tachibana/Eiji fic... Lo and behold, I saw yours and I'm so glad that I got to read this cute piece! Write more! _ This is totally cute!
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Not bad. Ono would cry though. Poor him...
Silverone chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow this is awesome. You took what is probably the least likely pairing in this series and made it work. I did find Eiji's little admission near the end strange, but it was also fitting.

You conveyed the feel of the series very well, even the simple mentions of food were there.

The idea of relationship without the sex is really intriguing as well and it makes me wish that there was more, though I'm definitly happy with this piece.
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was sweet and simple.

Much enjoyed.