Reviews for Diplomacy In Action
Danny-171984 chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
It sucks to be wrong, huh Ron? LOL

Everytime I hear Drakken and Shego I think hilarious, classical moments. But in your case it sounds pretty serious. I wonder what they are planning for our heroes this time. Until next time.

Danny
MrDrP chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
Nice to see this story being continued. The writing is still clear and the characters, even if a bit older, are still spot on.

You did a nice job of piquing my curiosity about Betty with Ron's thought about her curtness: that heightened my interest in reading about the forthcoming debriefing.

Looking forward to more.
King in Yellow chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
I'll give the complaint everyone gives me - too short.

I'll give you the complaint no one ever gives me - far too long between updates.

I'll pay you the compliments it deserves - very nicely written. Wonderful job of combining a realistic setting, good dialog, and moving the plot forward. My favorite line had to be Ron's response to Kim suggesting they skip breakfast, “Kim! Are you even listening to yourself?”

KiY
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
Horray! One of favorites if posting again!

Lovely development here of a joke plus a great use of one of Kim's many strengths. Now that the inner Ron has been fortified (somewhat) we can see if our kids are in deeper trouble.
Sir Sebastian chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
About time. I hope the next one doesn't take so long :)

Kim's plan makes sense. If and when GJ screws up, she'll have the necessary info to step in and do the job right.

Does the GJ have an army of trained genetically enhanced moles or something to dig tunnels for all those tubes?

Good chapter. Short and sweet.

-SS
Shrike176 chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Glad to have you back. Hope whatever changes you've been having were positive, unlike the majority of people going through changes currently.

Nice chapter, good to see a bit of (relative) normalcy for Kim and Ron amidst all this adventure. The scene end in the parking garage was classic, like something out of the Avengers. Curious to see how fine a line Kim is willing to walk, she keeps up like this and the only people who'll hire her are GJ or some other law enforcement agency. Something she maintains she doesn't want.

Keep up the good work!
screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
It’s about durn time you updated this thing! I had to go back and re-read the last chapter to get back in the swing of things. That said, it’s a pretty good filler chapter with Kim and Ron pretty much picking up were they left off last night.

Kim probably right in knowing what’s on that micro filch. Her observation about GJ’s effectiveness in the past was just too true to deny. I do like your Kim and Ron, older a bit wiser and still devoted to each other in every way. And Ron is still a bottomless pit. The car thing was sweet. I didn’t see that coming!

Good work, keep it up and let’s try not to wait too long for another update huh?

I hope the changing times you referred to are pleasant ones or at least manageable ones.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
I hope that ride doesn't upset the breakfast at least two of them ate...

Glad you've gotten back into this one. This from a long overdue post ghost too.

But there's something that Betty wants to know about and Kim doesn't want to be shut out either. Oh the joys of difficult decisions and positions...

CB73
rufus3000 chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Glad to see you back updating! Great chapter.
JCS1966 chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Glad this story is still going This was a short but good chapter. Kim may want out of the "freak fighting," but when Drakken is involved, you can't just let others handle the sitch.

And wouldn't youknow it wouldn't be an easy meeting in the parking garage...

Great stuff again, RH. Don't be too long, OK?
Katsumara chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Ron Heartbreaker, welcome back! I missed this story *so* much! I can't believe it's back. Now you're back, and you've got them stylin' and-... oh. It's just a secret passage into where they were *really* going. Curse GJ!

I can't wait for Chapter 12. Should we expect it sometime next year? ...Oh you know I'm kidding. Whenever! Doesn't matter. I can't wait either way.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Beautiful chapter. Hope you have plans to go on soon.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Nicely done. From Barkin's talk to K/R (which was clearly your own work, by the way) to Drakken's rant about the post Graduation experience, this one was great.

Thanks for the plug, by the way. The last part of 'Mixer of Madness' will hopefully be out very soon.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Great action sequence, with a shocking turn and a funny little conclusion. They were, as always, Team Possible.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 4/19/2009