Reviews for Diplomacy In Action
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Really like the aftermath. It makes so much sense and works perfectly with the lives you've created for them. And such a offer was bound to come up for the Ronster. Great surprise at the end here.
Mr. jWizard chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Oh, that last section was priceless. How soon until their paths cross, and who will suffer the most?
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Great action sequence, and the bit with the news and reactions was great. And bureaucrats. Shudder.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wonderful scene at the restaurant. And the scene with Drakken and Shego was perfect. (Never thought about all those 'D' list villains.) And a great place to end this.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Kim's thought about Ron was wonderfully put. One thing they should remember, the past never is over.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A wonderful, utterly normal start. You cover some nice details and let us in on the set up, but there's still plenty to learn. Somehow I don't think Kim's career will follow the norm.
AngusH chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
This is a really great story, it's got great depth and is wonderfully dramatic.

Grown up Kim and Ron are great characters, I thought the discussion on the balcony in chapter 10 being a particular high point so far.

I look forward to reading the next chapter very much.
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
Seems like things are really getting serious for the couple. This is an interesting take on Kim and Ron as a couple, even after giving up missions it looks like they're being pulled back into that world; the way things are going I'm wondering if GJ or the state department might actually offer them some type of field work after the current situation is resolved.

I am a bit surprised Ron is so comfortable with his current professional role; given all the work he put into becoming a professional chef it seems like he'd be a bit more upset to be a cafeteria worker. You'd think if Kim couldn't bring herself to call in a few favors for her career she'd at least let Ron use them to get a job in a decent restaurant (or at least a job he could be somewhat proud of.

Can't wait to see where you take this, keep up the good work!
Michael Howard chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Insightful, character-defining conversation between Kim and Ron here. Loved the references to the unrecorded adventures of Team Possible, too, (in the best tradition of Arthur Conan Doyle).

And now that I am caught up on this story, I will make a fervent request that you update ASAP.
Michael Howard chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Okay, there's something you never saw during the TV show years. Gorchy in the extreme, but again it fits with the general tone of your story here. And having Rufus pull his own weight (heh heh) in a fight is always cool.
Michael Howard chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Yes, this is Kim and Ron having these adventures. But it isn't. Actually it is, but the passage of time has slightly, and most appropriately, altered them from the way they were portrayed in the TV series. Barkin, too, for that matter.

Realistically speaking, this remains a terrifically entertaining KP fan fic.

(P. S. Still wondering how you got FFN to spring for the research trip to Indo-China that this story must have required. It was money well spent, I'll tell you that.)
Michael Howard chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
The exchange of insults between KP and Shego was fun, but the real highlight here, as in many of the previous chapters, was showing the inner workings of Ron and Kim's minds. You GET these two.

And you're not too bad at chapter endings that grab the reader either!
Michael Howard chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
No action here, but the conversations between Kim and Ron, Drakken and Shego, were quite entertaining on their own. The K/R conversation was dead on perfect to this fan's ear. The D/S scene was very good, as well, but some how I have trouble believing the child-like Drakken is as, well, worldly as you portray here.

Still, realism (Kim and Ron aren't rich, KP has to worry about staying on her bosses' good side, etc) has been a theme throughout this series thus far, so, hey, maybe it does fit afterall.
Michael Howard chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Excellent! The introspective moments at the start of this chapter were illuminating, and the battle scene was handled quite well. Ron comforting Kim was nicely done. So was the counseling session with KP's full-of-herself supervisor. The best line in the whole chapter though, was "She only knew three people... "

And now, like the cheerleader, I have to ask myself: What is Shego up to?
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
This one was enjoyable from start to finish. Drakken and Shego were in fine form, the interactions between Kim and Ron remains delightful, and the restaurant rescue was terrific. And now it appears, whether the State Department likes it or not, Team Possible is back in the freak fighting game.

P. S. The local descriptions are a wonderful bonus here. Either you are a very thorough researcher, or have first hand knowledge of this part of the world.

P. P. S. Congrats on your one hundredth review!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »