Reviews for Diplomacy In Action
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
RHB,

This was a very deep chapter. I really thought the insight and emotions were well-displayed here. They really needed to work out all this pain, frustration, and fear in order to survive-not just future missions, but their future together as well.

Your friend in writing, while still harshing over that line in the 'Story Alert' thread,

The Samurai Crunchbird
RobinofYJ chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
w00t, we got an update! Great to see the more human side of mr. B. looking foward to next chapter.
noncynic chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
I like your take on Kim and Ron dealing with Yapsby's death, as well as your characterizations in general.
spectre666 chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Nice return. When you think about it, Kim's reaction to Yapesy's death is perfectly logical. No matter how rough it got, no one, not even henchmen, ever apparently died. Now someone has, and it chills KP with visions of her and Ron's own mortality.

Also, nice interation between Ron and Mr. B. They may yet become guarded friends.

Thanks

Spectre
Drakonis Aurous chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter. You captured Kim's and Ron's shock at Yapsby's death very well. And then there’s process of getting them out of that shock. First, Ron who starts the process but is also shocked about the event, Barkin them look at the whole picture, and then there's Dr. Director, who steps in, contains the event, and manages to reassure Kim (hinting a possible direction in her future). All very nicely done.

Back to Barkin, you've definitely captured his personality here (actually you've captured all of their personalities very well) and taken it a step further - he's kind of fatherly figure, mentor, and a Team Possible support member - very nice development of his character. Hope to see him more.

Drakken and Shego look like they’re back to their old ways. Definitely wondering what they’re up to.

Most definitely most eager to see what’s next.

- Drakonis Aurous
MrDrP chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Despite the hiatus in updating, this story remains fresh. Everyone was very much in character.

Highlights:

The Ron-Barkin interaction, right down to your portrayal of the knuckle bump, was spot on. They've both grown yet were very much themselves.

I think you also did a fine job portraying Kim and Ron's reaction to the Yapsby situation. Nicely done.

Finally, I'm glad to see that Drakken and Shego are about to crash the party!

I'm Looking forward to the next installment. I'm sure that whatever you have planned for your readers will be da bomb ...
King in Yellow chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Not many fanfictions use Yapsby. And given the show he appeared on it is little wonder. You handled him as well as possible, probably better than he deserved. But at least there appears little chance he'll be he'll be making a second appearance.

King in Yellow chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
The Hecksher Hotel? At least I have some sense of the clientèle they hope to reach. Would Ron be old enough to remember MacArthur Park? Most of us actually old enough to remember strive so very hard to forget.

King in Yellow chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Very much enjoying this cross between the KP universe and the real world. And, of course, I have a thing for Shego. You did wonderful job with their portrayal here.

King in Yellow chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I remember my first visit to a Cambodian restaurant. I thought to myself, "This seems like a cross between Vietnamese and Thai." And then I thought, "Well, doh."

You're thrown me a curve with Monkey Fist and Drakken

King in Yellow chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oops, my review for chapter one got posted for another chapter. As a result it will sound royally stupid and I won't be able to leave a review for that chapter. Sorry for the confusion.

King in Yellow chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
The phrase, "epic length" and 15 months for nine chapter make me a bit nervous. But it appears very well written with its feet in reality. I have a feeling this first chapter is meant more to set the tone than to introduce us to major plot elements. Or, if you lay the foundation for a major plot element here I must confess I missed it.

Danny-171984 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
da bomb? Are you saying this literally or...well, I guess will find out. I'm glad that they didn't harrass Kim about what happen. Life can be cruel sometimes. Until next time.

Danny
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
Great to see you're back! Yay!

As always, a great story. Excellent work with Congressman Barkin, the Ambassador, and Kim and Ron's having to deal.

Too bad Drakken and Shego didn't stay straight; I'm so fond of them I hate to see them go e-vil again, but, what the hey. They certainly know their business this time.

I'd scold you for taking so long to update, but considering the suspended animation a couple of my stories have been in, I'm not one to talk!
Sir Sebastian chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
Drakken saying his scheme is da bomb, is one of the famous last words. Good knowing ya.

Still, I'm very intrested in what he's cooked up this time. Keep it coming my good man.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »