Reviews for Catharsis
tristhedemijay chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is incredible. You have a gift.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh, WOW. That was heart-wrenching (hearts-wrenching?) and powerful. Well done :)
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
angnay chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I just find this and it was soo good
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
:sniffles: The end of Gridlock was just so sad.

Thanks for writing.
Tinnie chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You've captured really well the poignant way in which he refuses to name Gallifrey. Very emotional piece!

Thanks for sharing!

Tinnie
PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
O...That was so sad! Geeze, you almost made me cry! Wow... I can't think of anything more to say. I'd like to add this to my C2, if you'd rather I didn't, just let me know. Truely though, absolutely amazing story. You did an incredible job.
morph chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Beautiful. The best post-Gridlock fic I've read so far. Fantastic work, as always. :)
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
These ones based at the end of gridlock are so beautful and sad and this is one of the best.

SG
wyldcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Aww, great fic! *favs*
Anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Very beautiful. Really got to the heart(s) of the Doctor's agony, and the feelings involved that Martha may or may not realize. Liked how you included "Abide With Me."
Ante Down chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I really enjoyed that. A good insight. At the end of the episode I just wanted to give the Doctor a hug...poor guy.

Oh yeah, and I also looked through your other stories. *is a sucker for Dalek POV* Hope you finish Promotheus off at some stage.