Reviews for Nothing But Blue Skies and closets
for always forever chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I was 'awing' out loud when Remus said, "I think I love you, too, if that's okay."

AHW.

OoverO chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
hahah love it!
Triizore chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
And whilst 34 percent of his brain was arguing that this was some bizarre prank and 46 percent remained hopeful that it might just be true, the last 26 percent of his active mind was wondering if he had charms homework to finish and if it was too early to begin studying for his NEWTS, (thankfully, he solved that dilemma rather quickly, easing some of the burden of his overwhelmed head. Remus decided that it was never too early to begin studying for the NEWTS).

I that analogy so funny.

The Frank part was weird but oh well. Sirius' way of being romantic! Somehow I always imagined Sirius doing something strange like comming out of the closet in a closet.

FMTL
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Awh, loved this
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
A great little story. I love rambling Sirius. He is so amusing.
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
LMAO!

I'm just like Sirius, rambling a lot when I'm nervous.

Actually, almost all the time.

Loved it!

;D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
'(and brooms, unsurprisingly)' christ, you've got a wicked sense of humor! :D
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is fabulous. I love it. :D
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
funny story.
Jordanne chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
you are awesome. for some reason i can only get into oneshots today so i am reading as many as possible. lovely story again.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
LOL! I haven't been into HP for years, but RLSB was always my favourite pairing and you might just drag me back to the fandom... Awesome work! Hilarious!
Dumbledore-'Ain't-Dead chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I love it! love it love it love it love it loveit

as per usual Amy, you have astounded the world to make them believe that Sirius and Remus might have actually happened...

On a side note, I would love to lay siege to /your/ fortress *winks suggestively*
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Freaking awesome. Love it! This is so a conversation they could actually have, and I loved Sirius's rambling nonsense! Sounds like some of the things I say to my best guy friend.
Kindali Sidera chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh gosh! I am so going to randomly say that to someone: I want to lay siege to your fortress. *laughs* My lungs really need oxygen at the moment!

Kindali
mysunwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hahahaha, that's great, jumpy is a good word to describe this, and very good .