Reviews for Voices
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Thanks
charmony chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is my third time through these stories of yours - I might like them a little ;) - and just realised that I'm certain I've never reviewed before. So that's what I'll do this time. I loved this so subtle start to this amazing story. Great job!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
lovely look at one way two lost souls can come together. handled beautifully. :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
It might be short, but you create a very detailed picture of Mal’s emotional state after the events of ‘Serenity’- particularly in regard to his relationship with Inara finally coming to a conclusive end-, and while I might have enjoyed something a bit longer at the conclusion- a part of me feels that he should have maybe ‘resisted’ River a LITTLE longer than he did-, the rest of me cannot fault his response to her or the effective way in which you captured this more stable but still not entirely ‘normal’ River.
Dherea chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I like the idea of Mal reaching out to River for comfort sub-consciously, however, I think that this went too far/too fast. Mal has more strength of will to succumb that quickly. That being said, I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
lje100smith chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hey, glad to see you're back! I've been a fan of your stories for quite awhile now, and I can honestly say that your storyline is at least my second favorite post-Serenity story, if not my first with "Forward" by Peptuck being the competition. However, when you started posting again, I realized that I had never posted reviews for your stories, so I'm going to try and remedy that now.

To be honest, "Voices" is one of my least favorite stories simply because the whole thing feels very rushed. However, since it's among your first stories, I'm guessing that you were still trying to work out your writing style. Having published my own first story that I think could have been improved, along with having a massive amount of writer's block with my second, I know how tough it is to get started. Since I've already read your stories, I already know that you make vast improvements in giving the plots more time to develop.

Again, I'm glad to see you pick this story up again. However, I'm going to try and review your stories in the proper order. Keep up the great work!
CalebElBardo chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi, I read this story many times and I've loved them all.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very much liked this beginning. The description of Mal and Inara's breakup was real and wrenching.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great starting point! Thanks for the quick reply to my question!

Dirt Rider
azarathangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i'm back! run in fear.

i have returned to read all of your stories again and review everything i have not unless i'm so into it i can't in which case i will review the NEXT time i feel the need to read near-50 maliver stories. anyhoo, this one is amAHzing. beautiful use of language and excellent progression in such a short amount of space. -ash
Boombaye1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Your first fanfic *sniffle*

Correct those spelling errors.

And write more, you're not done 'ere yet !
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
must admit that this pairing is one that I had thought might happen if Inra never came back. Great minds huh? Well done.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow...just Wow. You are by far my favorite Firefly writer. This was just a fantastic read. It was realistic and completely believable, especially after Serenity. You're clearly shown this unusual mind bond between her and Mal which was an interesting dynamic considering his weird and tense relationship with Inara.

I love what you wrote, it's really beautiful and I'm glad that you write for Mal/River (my favorite couple) and I can't wait for more. You're definitely on my fave list and I'm sure all your stories will be. Bear with me as I plan on not only reading all the fics but also reviwing all the one shots and chaptered stories one chapter at a time.

AGain, you're a brilliant writer and although you've already written 42 fics for Mal/River in the Firefly/Serenity genre, I would love to read more-well at least more chaptered stories. _

Keep it coming from a newly established but dedicated fan.
brittany chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
your writng more right?
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This was just lovely! I love the way you write Mal's dialogue. Great job :)