Reviews for Thinking of Your Sins
Mimiholly chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Ugh I miss this story so much. I hope you find the time/inspiration to update it one day!
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh damn oh dman, poor kaiba! :(
KelpBass chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
Hey just letting you know that even now, almost a year later, I still await the next chapter. I'll continue to wait, I haven't given up on this or you.
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV SETOxOC! Please update! :)
Bacon Is Awesome chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I don't get it. AI can tell that at the little "Parties" the men end up beating Seto, but I can't tell if it's implied rape or not. Ah well, peretty good story anyways. They really should have named it completly pointless.
AthenaKeene chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
I love what you have so far. I hope you'll update soon. I really like the Kaiba your created and Alex is awesome as well. Keep up the good work.
EmiTheInsane chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
You know, during the time I spend reading all of this, I was HOPING for Seto to finally kill that creature of stepfather of his. I like this ff, but on the other side I don't like seeing Seto suffer like that...meh, such a dilemma .'

Anyway, very good writing, I'm looking out for an update!

Greets, Emi;D
reader chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
When are you updating? It's been forever.
seethetruth chapter 23 . 6/17/2011
Sorry but this chapter wasn't worth the two month wait. I hope to find out what happens in the next chapter I guess. It would have to be more interesting though, I have started to care a lot less thanks to your long hiatus. :(
Jinouchi chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
Really good chapter. Poor Seto I don't no how he lives like that, even if it's for his little brother.
Mimiholly chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
You're alive~! And kicking ass with this chapter~!

This was definitely needed. Just a pity that Alex can get a break while Seto is stuck.. well.. God knows what's happened to him during all of this time. But this was a smart move~! We needed a happy time for once~!

I really enjoyed the addition of Angelo, and how Alex's father were portrayed, even though you didn't talk much about them in earlier chapters, when you finally meet them it's very... Serene? And frankly it's nice to have a chapter to relax without wonder who will turn on who and who will end up getting hurt...

...But with the way you ended it... Oh god. You cruel, cruel authoress. Just what do you have in store for Alex...
some girl chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
I've had such an irritating day today, so you've got no idea how happy this story's update made me. Especially since it's less depressing than normal.

I never liked Moriah that much, but I disliked even more after finding out that she couldn't accept Angelo. It's immature to blame children for something that they have no control of, and I can't stand people who treat kids unfairly.

It was nice to see Sam too. I was hoping that Sam would officially know that Seto was abused and guide her.

I personally want to see Seto's and Alex's confrontation/meeting. Update soon!
some girl chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
Moriah's a bit foolish. I think the best way that Moriah could have gotten Seto to back off was guilt him into feeling he's worthless. Tell him he should do the right thing to protect Alex and back away.

Not that I support that, but just a thought. I guess I can't entirely blame her. She's being an overprotective mother who would care more about her child's interest than Seto's. Many parents might react this way.

My favorite scene had to be Alex's discussion with Tom. I honestly hate how people feel that they can do nothing about Gozaburo. I get that he's very powerful, but still...

I am excited we get to meet Alex's dad. I hope the chapter is update soon!
Dr.Celli chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
I have read all twenty-two chapters you have posted in a day. It is great; I really love it! Yes, Seto is pretty OOC, but who cares! I love the Seto you've created. Youn are talented. Keep up the good work!
Mimiholly chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Oooh~! Silly me. Too excited over the new chapter I totally forgot what I was going to ask you~!

You've probably been asked this before. But is this story sorta meant to be in its own universe, or is this more of a prequel to the series in Seto's POV... And if it is, does this mean we'll eventually get to see the other Canon characters?

Just a silly little question that's been nagging at me :)