Reviews for Special Things 7: Coaching Assistance
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
stupid Pete...
skyi chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, c'est triste.. mais c'est beau et bien écrit! J'ai adoré!
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Good explanation of why Sam went with Pete, and why Jack let her. Thanks for sharing - Jennifer
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
As tears start to well, I feel some hope that they will eventually get together, even if only in ficdom!..
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Loved Special Things 6 and 7 as always.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Meanie! I know you're sticking to the cannon of the show, but I was STILL hoping that she'd forget that she had a date with Pete. Damn Shanahan. He almost ruined everything.

There's another one coming, right? I can't remember if you said seven or eight.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was so sad, I have tears in my eyes. Could you possibly write a sequel where she realizes that no one could ever take Jack's place? Please?
mara-anni chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
OMG! That's was heart-breakingly, excruciatingly sad :(

Poor Sam, but even more poor Jack.

I loved the hockey stuff and how bad-ass Colonel O'Neill lets the kids run rings 'round him it was sweet, and i can see Jack doing just that with kids. But God! i swear, i'm only just holding the tears back here.

I can't wait for the next installment in this fantastic series. I'm assuming it'll be when Sam finally realises she can't settle for second best and will never be happy with anyone other than Jack? But i could be wrong. I'm wndering how she'll make it up to him too, maybe she'll have to start sharing her special things.

Anyway whatever you do, i'm sure it'll be great. Hope you post soon.
Natters chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
aww so sad. more please
getcarter chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aw, that was so sad! You must write a happy one now cause...*sniff* Great job though! ;-)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I'm hoping there are more Special Things coming? Please?