Reviews for Hunter's Thrill
DragonAndPhoenixForNaNo chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome :D I did sort of see it coming because you put "fluffy" in the description, so I figured there'd be some sort of twist... It still came sort of unexpected though, so good job! I'd take the "fluffy" out of the description if I were you though.
PeterPandaBear chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Omg! So good
Half-Ghost chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Lol, that was an amazing twist! I haven't seen one that good in a long time!
Kirie chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was a cute fic. Good twist at the end by the way- water gun fight ;; By the way,can you write another D/V story with a deeper plot? I would like to read it.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I did not expect that... XD that was funny.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OMG LOL, that was really funny because it starts really dark and creepy but then it just ends up to be a water gun game T.T, i loved it i like d/v and IRONI love ironi
Manyara chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Ha ha.
Marburusu chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow, this was very good. I so fell for it.

...Hey. What?

Damnit. Anyways, Great job on this. We must think alike or something, because I'm in the middle of writing a one-shot that is actually very similar to this. oO;
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Original and funny!

Keep the good writing.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Why is it authors always make my lazy self sign in to leave a review? Anyway, I thought the story was rather amusing. I was wondering how you were going to take it from Valerie kicking Danny's butt to romance in such a short word span. Great technique you've got there. :-) Anyway, hope to see more DxV from you!
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Yay! I loved it. :)
Serene Serious chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Lmao. Ha. I like that, you had me going. I thought it was cute, and I hope you do more. I'm glad you gave DxV a chance, even if isn't your cup of tea. x3
Soului chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
LOL, the twist in the plot was priceless. This story was the perfect touch to lighten my day, cute, short, and no real point, but funny just the same.
isadorator chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Damn, you got me. Nice work!
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Ah, misdirection; what a great tool. Nice job of it, by the way. Eek! I've got to work on my one-shots! They're good for practice, and I definitely need's a misdirection one too, but I never mentioned that.