Reviews for Dont Replace me
justawritier chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
aww. cute.
midwoodbklyn chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
whoa that was intense. for a second I thought he was gonna let her go. thank god he has common sense. update soon :)
ilovetoJAM chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
OMG i luv it are u going to continue you this or write a sequel,or something cuz u could do so much with this! So im gonna say update and i would be eternally greatful,along with anyone else reading this story!-Mandy
ggfan21 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
aw,that was just so isn't the end right?please,please,please,make it longer.
Leire chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Love it,more please!
HeckYes chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
oh my goodness. i loved that ending. even though it was short i loved it. aah. so sweet.

kati.
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
yes! I loved this! I really wnat something like this to happen! They need to get their act together and get back together soon! its driving me nuts!lol. Update soon!
vaso.caskett chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Aw please continue! The latest chapter was so good.
ggandothlover chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
aww this was absoulutly a wicked cute chapter. Luke finally got his second chance to say yes to Lorelai in her ultimatum and he actually made the right choice this time. Loved it )
amelia chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Simply wonderful. The raw emotions, the honesty, her insistence - well done!
UnHingedLaughter chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
That was awesome. I wish thats how the episode would go. Great job.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I can't wait!
EndlessFighter chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
hm...sounds interesting... please update asap
ggandothlover chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
omg. I absoulutly postively loved this chapter. I loved the metaphor but I sont understand how Luke could not understand what she was trying to say. I think that this could actually really happen on the show . I cant wait for anotehr cahpter. plaease update soon )

Dani
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
really good. The global promos are so much better than the cw's but I always end up watching it on the cw because it comes on earlier. lol.