Reviews for Just Like Old Times
nakala chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
you kill the crap out of some rolo and angst
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
the sad but still a beautiful story. As always great job!
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awwh that ending was just too sad!
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I usually like to try and give more of a review then just 'that was great'; but in this case thats all I can muster..that and AW! ( *pouts*
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Man, that makes me want to cry! So sad. T_T
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Heart-breaking, tear-jerking tragedy but completely true to what Marvel has left us of Ororo's majestic character! Oh, how could they have ever screwed everything up so greatly as to marry her to the Black Panther, of all people? And since when is Vic with the X-Men? Man, things have changed since I stopped reading way back after O:ZT!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww... That ain't right. I'm tearing up now... 'Ro, let go of all that morality crap and elope with Logan! XP
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That's so sweet! And Marvel was so bloody wrong!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Ok I found the story & I like it too especially the ending which kinda makes you some kind of hope.
Antay chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was the sweetest.

I have a question. Does anyone really want Storm married to BP? I mean really? It just sucks. lol
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That's a tear jerker. It was a good story and made me almost cry. So sad...

Well, I'm still looking forward to your other story that you have been writing lately. Later.
MYDLS chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I loved your fic! Just the right amount of fun and sweetness. I've always hated that she went and married T'Challa. It was great to see a story where she regrets it.