Reviews for In the Heart of Tornado Alley
FunkyInsomicHomosapien chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
This is a really good story. The plot is dood as well as the dialouge between characters. It's really believable! Keep up the good work;)
FanFicFanatic12 chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
YES. Thank you x 10! And I loved the end of this story...
FanFicFanatic12 chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
FYI, this story's been published now for a while. I thought I'd still give my two cents...

RE: Author's Note

Actually, I think your writing is getting better. Your writing is good, but the first chapter was comparatively one of the slow chapters...I almost didn't continue reading (I honestly don't mean that to sound harsh...you are a good writer, I just didn't picture where the storyline was going to go after the first bit...). The characterization was excellent in this chapter, and I'm excited to continue reading!

Many thanks.
tad73 chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
I love this. You know, I would really like to hear the tsory of how Soda and Steve almost cost Pony his diploma...

Thanks for sharing!

Tiff
jelica-wolf chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
I like it. Do you think that we could get Bill and Jack's POV? Do they kmow (or know of) Sodapop? What about the paramedics? What about the POV of the worker that tried to stop Darry from going in? What if that same worker (or a diffrent one) was there with Darry and Sodapop after the tornado, up to seeing their brother? How would he react to seeing his 'stone' boss upset?
jelica-wolf chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I like the story so far, do you think we could get a few of the workers POV? Maybe some of the students POV? What would the workers think if they heard the conversation between Ponyboy and Darry? What if a student heard?
charlie-becks chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
this is a great story, the summary put me off slightly but im really glad i read it :)
waniphil chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
So bautiful! Remembering Johnny of grown-up Ponyboy at a church they used to go together. It's so touching that Pony 's still sad and feels tears thinking his dead best friend. This scene is one of my favorite of outsiers fic. It's also so nice that Pony prays to God for his brothers safe. "Lastly I prayed for Johnny and Dally. They had been dead for thirteen years, but even after that long it still hurt to think about them." This line's so nice!
RunningWithTime728 chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
heyy!

I just found your story tonight and I have to say, I really liked it! I've read some poorly written Outsiders stories, so it was nice to find one that wasn't. It was nice to see how the Curtis brothers are all close together, along with Steve and Two-Bit. I also loved the saracasm/humor and moments of intenseness(ha that's so not a word, but w/e) of it. Anyway, awesome job and keep up the writing!

~Shortie
RunningWithTime728 chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
hahahah I absolutely loved this chapter! I loved all the random things Pony was saying while he was all drugged, and the sarcasm and jokes with everyone else. I was definitely laughing. Can't wait to keep reading more
KagomeMiroku chapter 19 . 4/22/2008
Eep! I LOVED IT!
stereochick chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
*Wipes tear away* Oh gosh, I've waited so long. It feels like it's July again and I'm holding my finished copy of Deathly Hallows.

But, just so you know, it made me laugh really hard. I... got some strange looks from my mom.

Any time you want to write a sequel... you've got one very eager reader. And your next story sounds great. I can't wait for it.
xcloudx chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
This was amazing!Thank you!
whennerdscollide chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
AH! The ending was so well-written x3, but it has been awhile, and I've kind of forgotten what's happened, so I'm going a few chapters back to re-read, just for you :P

Wow. if my siblings gave me a bike, I'd be pissed beyond belief, man.
Mel chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
Loved it! Anxious for July!