Reviews for Handprint on My Heart
InvalidValidation chapter 32 . 7/10/2011
"Elphie, come out of the closet"

Elphaba laughed, "I am out of the closet, at least you know anyways"

Glinda rolled her eyes, "Ha, ha, very funny sweetie…I meant literally"

I just about peed myself laughing! This was truly genius! You're such a good writer! I know I'm a little late with this, but I had to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, though that particular one cracked me up!
TheatreBrat chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
Aw! That is the cutest thing I've read all day. And I've been hanging around in Gelphie communities, so that's quite an acheivement. :)
TryDefyingGravity chapter 42 . 6/1/2007
AW! That was so sweet! I want more... Gelphie drabbles rule!
TheWarrior12 chapter 32 . 4/25/2007
These keep getting better and better. SUPER JOB! Keep them coming. Just really awesome work! I especailly liked #32. :)
The Darklight Angel chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
XD! Love this fic!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
I'm really loving these. They're so cute! Please continue!
0American Reject0 chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
As far as drabbles come, this was really good. I'd have to say that I found the content offensive. . .but it's just an opinion. Not everyone feels the way I do. . .it was good writing though.
TheWarrior12 chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
WOW, these are so awesome! *claps* My favorites are: 10, 12, 13, 15. :)
ElphieXGlinda chapter 16 . 4/23/2007
Aw, very cute!

Regardless, these are great little drabbles! So concise and to the point, they're refreshing. lol
Firstlady1408 chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Love love these keep getting better and better...loved 13 in particular!
Fidel Castro chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Generally a drabble is a poignant piece meant to convey an emotion or a word prompt. What are your words, where is the emotion, and why do you consider this trash acceptable to post on this website. All of your chapters together wouldn't equal a solid page anywhere else.
DarkwolfKnight chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Thank you for that happy drabbles. I just read an angsty chapter of a story and I read this and made me happy. They were good. Chapter 12 especailly That made me laugh. Keep it up and update soon.
DarkwolfKnight chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
That was really sweet six chapters. The rain drop one I thought was clever one. I really liked all of them. Update soon. this so alerted.
TheWarrior12 chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Whoa, these are so GREAT! Keep them coming! :)
Firstlady1408 chapter 6 . 4/19/2007