Reviews for Lamiaphobia
YoungBlossom chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
You should continue this story! It's really good! :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
oooh this fic is soo interesting! why did sakura get sick to the ending? cant wait to read the next chapter!
omgbraah chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
HEY. HEY YOU.

Don't forget that you have yet to update Lamiaphobia for your lovely readers (namely me). I KID.

But seriously, come back.

Please?

Pretty please?

Because I am definitely going insane waiting for another update.

xoxo
brian chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
please, please ! make another chapter with sasuke biting csakura!
Black-Phinoex chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Great story. It's on my favorties list. I'm a big fan of Sasuke and Sakura and the fact that Sasuke is a vampire makes this pairing better. Please update soon so I can see what happens.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I'm coughing to hide my laughter for Sasuke's sake. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate it, epecially after his dignity was promptly disposed of. XD

I'm really liking this! Best of luck on the makings of the next chapter!
eloise chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
nice story!

keep on going please!

:))

x
wristwithcut chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
wow.

this is a nice read. I liked the fact that you strayed from the usual twilight-esque works. and so you have my respect already. haha.

do update. though im not the one to talk. so yeah. i liked this story like WOAH.

cheers. spread love and undo discrimination cause it sucks. yeah.

x
sonia chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Did Sasuke just transport them to his apartment?

Update soon,ok?

Thanks!
Xx Sakura Hana xX chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Awesome chapter! Please update soon :D
sakura-hime-cha chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
thanks for updating!i like this story a lot!umm ithought it was very funny, i like how you put in the angstyness at the end!plz update soon!
katara Y.O.U chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
its a funny story

write more will ya?
LadyDream3512 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
wait to read the next chapter!.
Unsawr chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Usually I'm very reluctant to read vampire ficcies, since it's so hard to find one that is original/creative, and if I'm lucky, decent (really lucky if it's absolutely fabuliciouslyamazing :0-you get the idea).

I didn't even know this was a vampire story, the summary just got me with its poetic-ness.

So I was scanning through, and all the silly moments that made me giggle on the inside forced me to actually read through all the chapters. That probably is the best part, the humour. I liked the part when they were just staring at each other after all the intensity that happened & then!-nothing happened. After that, a kick in the tummy and the mighty falls. So much for that, huh?

I like how you portrayed Sakura here, you still kept her in character with the whole determined-not-to-be-weak & all, but what I like most about her is her thoughts. Very amusing.

Sasuke, I guess is in character...mm, Iunno. But since you're not one of those authors who write lengthy chapters stuffed with lengthy details of lengthy thoughts, I guess I can let his character-ness in here pass, it fits for this type of story.

Other than that, I find nothing wrong that's major, just some slight grammar mistakes/typos here and there.

And about this chapter, well I'd find it highly amusing if all that dramaticness, at the end, lead to Sakura actually just falling asleep, when we all thought she had fainted.
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Yay...u updated...I wondered when you would. And...either Sasuke bit her, or...did she like, throw up or something? SUspended here...

Mistyfire