Reviews for Raging Tempest
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is a very touching story it touched me enough that I am adding it to my favorites.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was good, really interesting, nice twist.

I love it.
Rayneken chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Ah, so cute! You really seemed to capture their personalities.
Sapherius chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
To have never seen or read Rurouni Kenshin or the OVAs, you've done a wonderful job capturing the characters of both Tomoe and Kenshin. I'm highly impressed by this and your writing style. I look forward to seeing more works by you. (Hopefully another Kenshin x Tomoe. Hehe. I love them together.)
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Tle! That was so cute! I love how you ended it!

Oh, yeah, and if you want to read the Rurouni Kenshin manga, go to :3
Darkened Memories chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Loved it!

You did such a wonderful job with this! I was enraptured from beginning to end. :3 The only thing that kind of threw it off was his age, but there's probably not too many people who would say much about it.

Very nicely done. Keep up the excellent work!

~DM
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
It's difficult to find stories with tender moments like this between Kenshin and Tomoe. It's usually angst, angst and more angst. Should I love him, or should I kill him? Those are here too, but there's some actual tenderness and love between them, which is refreshing, as I'm certain Kenshin and Tomoe were intimate before that last night together. Now way are a 15-year-old guy and 18-year-old woman alone in a cabin NOT going to be. Heh heh.

I love the scene of Tomoe massaging Kenshin's scalp. I'm very jealous of her right there.

Just a couple of discrepancies: The Japanese didn't really have chairs before the Westernization of the Meiji Era. People sat and slept on the floor. Also, Kenshin is 15, not 18.