Reviews for Hyotei Library Session
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
dun worry, you didn't fail at the humour, i was laughing so hard at this! HAHAHAHA!
OMG! THAT IS AWESOME!
I was thinking Atobe is going to be prince in Sleeping Beauty whuch leaves the seat for the King empty and Yuushi so 'generously' took that seat and I was like thinking Atobe probably won't be sad anyway since he's Prince Charming ( of Jirou's, shishi) then in Cinderella he just HAVE to take the King's royal seat. lol
I take that as in the end Choutarou really wrote that down huh´╝č Bet the teacher enjoys a great day laughing away... God bless awesome japanese teachers for giving A for humour!
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Jirou would be Hypnos, the god of sleep XD
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this was SOOOOO AMAZING~

"I don't take psychology remember?"

"But you're a genius! And you know how to mentally torture people, and you know how to manipulate people! That's psychology."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BESTTTTTTT

this was hilarious~

love love love love love love love 3
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You say it's a failed attempt, but I couldn't stop laughing, like, all the way through! Dude, I love your drabbles!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
xD Aww, that was cute. Again, I liked the parts you put the team members in, and it really WAS funny, I don't know why you keep putting yourself down! I loved it, really.
Tsuiren chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hahaha! This was definitely a good read! xD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I can't say I like it but it's nice!
pearlshadow03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
la lang pero lingaw
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love the talks about Greek mythology. I wonder who Jirou is like though.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I am LURVING your Hyotei stories! Make some more! X33 I don't know much about Greek mythology, so thanks for the included descriptions and such.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I don't know what to say...except...

KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!_

I loved it, I love funniness, I love your stories, I...hate pancakes...but yeah. More! XP
The Crafty-Sadistic-Sleepy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
hah! I love reading Hyotei humour!Its really good!
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Oh. My. God. I love you. I actually nearly fell off my chair laughing.

I love Gakuto. So adorable. I'm really curious as to what Gakuto and Yuushi did in that class, though. o.o;;
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
O.O Okay. Okay... XD THIS IS AWSOME~~!

Thanks for sharing this hilarious story! XD

~sodesne
rai.09876 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
hahaha! I love it! It's hilarious! Imagine Gakuto as a harpy...hehehe...good job!

Rai