Reviews for Be Careful to Say Your Wishes
Nightwalker chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
fuckin-A He's such a fucking awsome badass!
Pecha Pichu chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
For the Epilogue ... you shouldn't have included all that Japanese, especially when it's so formal (desu etc.) although boku's alright, since Sai does use it. I've discovered that Naruto and Shounen Manga are not good Japanese teachers because everything's all casual, punkish and colloquial so you really can't say formal words in a Naruto Fanfiction because it's OOC and non canon-ish. You should use worlds like "da" instead of "desu", "Ore" instead of "boku", "Teme or Omae" instead of "Anata".

Still, thanks for the impromptu Japanese lesson, because I'm not Japanese. It was really useful ()

And Naruto's too strong (18yr old powers in a 12yr old body) and it isn't his type to seduce with a "sexy" look or anything. Sure, he gets handsomer in Shippuden but really, does he have to use these "sexy" eyes to seduce anyone? And remember, in Part 1 Naruto was still a dorky short kid and no amount of sexy eyes can overcome that. Everyone falling at his feet? I was really glad to see in the Epilogue Sasuke shove Naruto away, even if a few minutes later they start making out.

Sasuke...*twitch* Yeah, uke-Sasuke's no problem but all that blushing...?

OK! There's my critique, but I really found your fic interesting to read.
nocturne chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
HILARIOUS! :D

loved it!

u r my fav author!

Keep Going

ur AWESOME
naruss chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
i couldn't understand that:

The rest of the team became stern of the sudden changing in Naruto’s aura. “Heh…, to kill certain people who’ve made by beloved one suffer so much…,” Naruto continued while smirking evilly. here he says he'll kill someone for making someone suffer, and then

a couple of lines later, naruto talks again

“Your revenge…is meaningless,” he added with serious face. “It wastes your life, Sasuke,” he said suddenly, “Revenge or such…can’t protect anyone you love…and it will never bring back what you’ve lost…,”

he says hes gonna get his revenge, and then he tells sasuke revenge is bad or sth.. isnt it a bit hypocrisy?

i love your writing style but i guess it was 2 years or more ago, you can improve.. cos i feel like you have to improve or change your plot bunnies completely XD there are lots of holes.. gah, whatever, i guess you dont write naruto anymore. so good luck with your other stories
lucy chapter 31 . 8/22/2009
Wow im finally done...and i really have to say that was really great! Everything worked out perfectly in each chapter(you even left cliff hangers!)Wow you've really inspired me to work more on my stories too! You are a seriously talented author with a huge,brilliant,fantabulous,amazing brain!

...Your other story LOVE ME,MY BROTHER was also written brilliantly(i just wanted to mention that for further encouragement!) Keep on writing!

*Lucy*
lucy chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Konoha's gone wild! Poor Sasuke though...psh,who am i kidding ha!
lucy chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Jeez...Naruto was a bit crazy at the last bit of this chapter...*blushes* THREESOME!...*COUGH*..sorry...i got a little over excited...*blinks*...I'VE BEEN CORRUPTED! iM BEING SUCH A PERVERT...Thanks alot Kakashi...jeez...
jennifer chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Naruto is so naughty! He always finds time to 'do things' to poor innocent Sasuke!...but thats why we love them!

This is really good so far I'm really enjoying it...Haku really is the devil in disguise*laughs evily*...There must be more than one devil then...
Yaoi fan D chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
God! I loved this story! It Made me cry u know ? *sniff* k-keep it up!
Leicaloids chapter 31 . 7/26/2009
Wehehe, eader di luar Ffn. Sebenarnya dari awal aku udah bisa nebak kalo akhir ceritamu akan seperti ini (true, indeed). Bukan cuma di sini, dalam banyak cerita (terutama dari jepang) menceritakan alur seperti ini dimana ketika kita mendapatkan apa yg kita inginkan lewat sihir atau semacamnya, tapi gx sadar kalo that's only a dream wich never become true. Secara gx langsung, moral yang di dapat dr fic ini bagus lho. Mimpi itu bagus, tapi jangan maksain yg memang jelas gx mungkin. Yah, sebenarnya aku lebih suka candle of my life. Aku tunggu dhe lanjutannya.
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
so...everybody's gay...(eye twitch)..

T&R
GothAngel18 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
This story is so kawaii its not funny. Love it and happy that you wrote it.
moopad chapter 31 . 11/2/2008
(U) that is so sweet ending !

omg love how naruto expressed his love (not too sappy)

yet the twist is such a tearjerking moment

your fic is so awesome!

it's a lovely and hilarious cross over story

thanx for the hard work
Spirits.Dawn chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
hah..Im reading this again..I dont know If i reviewed last time..but still SASUNARU 4EVER!
nanachan87 chapter 31 . 5/28/2008
YAY! SEQUEL! Can't wait! I love this fic! It's so touching, especially the last two chapters...Makes me cry...hikz...

GOOD JOB!