Reviews for Reason
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I've never really gotten the whole Rude/Rufus thing but this...this makes me want to convert. :D Very nice indeed.
Raven-Leigh chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*_* Omg...brain breakage... *Picks it up and puts it back in her ears* I've never seen such a nicely written Rude/Rufus. You did great!
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Beautiful portrayal of Rufus. Sex scene was hot, but I absolutely LOVED that last bit. How you dragged and turned over the mystery of Rude's eyes in Rufus's head until he realized what it was. The reason Rude wore his glasses all the time was to hide his love and upon realization Rufus whisper's his gratitude sort of like putting a closure to his dark past. Lovely, and well written. Nice job!
xLilly White chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
JESUS, that was insanely hot XD I don't usually last till the end of a yaoi fic; most of the time the scenes are too long, or the descriptions just not my style, but here- the beginning's so well written and Rufus's stubborn, complex character is so well defined that I wondered how you'd be able to blend it all into that ending... and what an ending! I don't think I've ever read such a strangely sensual Rude before. :) Ah, and that "maelstrom of emotions" that serves as a backbone to the whole fic is nicely done, too. I'd put this in my favs if I was more of a yaoi-fan; I don't know, I've sort of... slopped off the lemony side of things. ;)

All in all, really skillfully written! I adore your Rufus. And, by the way, thanks very much for the review ;) Keep writing!
S.J. Kohl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw!

Okay, this is DEFINITELY not a pairing I usually read, but...but...it was so damn CUTE, somehow. Sweet and sad and dark and hopeful all at once. It fills me with a great love for Rude and much hope for Rufus's recovery from the evils that have been done to him.

I give it a big giant *heart*

And I give you a cookie!
Alexandra Depp chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Bless you for not making this RufusxReno. I loathe that pairing. This pairing never crossed my mind...but it was so well written. You have a real talent. Ooh, but it was hot. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I loved it!_
BlackDante chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow...well done, is really all I can say. Very well paced, well-written and thoroughly entertaining. I'm not a big fan of the first person past OR present tense, but you handled it well.

Please keep writing!