Reviews for Indulgence
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was an awesome play on words... and tastes. Loved it.
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Dude, I don't know how you did it, but I need a ciggie! (and 8 hours sleep, to quote someone familiar) Rowr sexy and m sensual and yowza! Fantastic as always.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
that was rightly erotic there...great job :) indulge all you want :) as bc i loved it :D
Metisse chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Love it! Short and sweet and reminds me of Conveyed. Perfection. :-)
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Nice...understated. Interesting mix of *flavors* ;-)
kateBA chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I am a huge fan of subtle stories, and this one certainly qualifies. Not having to spell out everything for the reader to understand is the mark of a good writer.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Bobby's new taste for Irish Whiskey is like his switch in taste for womeen. Scotch, the dark haired, leggy beauties he once fancied being replaced by the lighter, golden to the eye, sweeter, more erotic Alex. And though the taste of sweet and tart combined is fun, the richness, the exotic taste of a really fine dark chocolate is rare and must be truly appreciated and savored. Bobby is a fine example of a mature taste that only a few can appreciate beyond his outer wrappings. And let's not forget his eyes, twin pools of dark chocolate.

The blending of Irish Whiskey and dark chocoalte is excellent.
Xaam chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I'm...hungry?

Great story. Can't wait for more! :)
Souhaite chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Yum... ;) Thanks!
danielle chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Sweet & Intriguing. I wish there was more.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Fabulous little story. Very awesome. I love it. :) SO perfectly them. he he he Thank you for posting it. :D
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I don't even like sweets and you've got me wanting to go out and fetch a Hershey's bar to down with my whiskey.

You're lovely.

What did I do to deserve two stories from you in one week?

Haha. Still laughing over the last one, BTW. I've read it twice since and still can't stop giggling over "stiff flesh" and "History Channel".