Reviews for Beyond Sunsets
TzilaYaotl chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Ahhhhh!

I'm currently on a Outsiders craze, and yours is my favorite fan fiction thus far! I'd totally love it if you would update soon. I'm anxious to see what will happen.
BookRose chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Wow, the year-old anniversary of when this was last updated is coming up very fast. I must say, I miss this story, miss it alot, and would be happy if you updated anything at the moment, though I understand with you having alot more than just college on your plate, with your, I can't remember, Masters, or Ph. D? Anyway, if you could update this story or Night Falling in the near future, it would be much appreciated as I deeply miss your stories and will reread them often. Thanks and again PLEASE update.

BookRose
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i really enjoyed this story, you gave me a whole new perspecive about what the boys home might be like. please update soon.
BookRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Please update this story, It's been months and months and I'm really very curious to see what you plan on doing with the change in plot you decided on. So when you can (Christmas break is coming up) PLEASE post another chapter!
bballgirl31 chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Wow! I personally love this story! You did a great job with the details, adding new realistic characters, and keeping the original characters well...in character!
Lady Shlay chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Ok, so you haven't updated this in a fair while.

But I just found it, and really like it, so I'm going to put it on alert, and hope that it gets updated soon, 'kay?

It's too good to be abandoned.
Avelyn White chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I really love this fic so far, but I'm not to sure I like Aunt Lilly. DX She is kind of scary, and mean to Two-bit. D:

Oh well, I still adore this fic! Please update son!
Cathy chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
I REALLY wish you'd update! This story, ANY story really!
ginger1993 chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
I know this story hasnt been updated but please continue! its the most in character story i've ever read, and you've gotta be southern because ms. meriweathers accent is dead on! this story is excellent :)
doornumberthree chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
This was really good, very interesting. I really liked Sara's character- she was interesting, and unique, but not Mary Sue-ish. I really liked the whole publishing storyline, but I wonder now- where has it gone? I know the last few chapters were focusing on Aunt Lily, but I remember one of the brothers telling Pony that Sara had news about the book. Anyway, I'm wondering- are you planning on updating soon? Or is this on hiatus? Again, good work! :-)
Harrypotterfanaticgirl chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
luved it!

UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE!
Cathy chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
I'm starting to miss this story!
gr8dai chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Hai, i accidentally stumbled upon your story, and i got hook by the 1st chapter and continue to 12 in just one day, and i just wanna say that i really like this story (also loved your batman stories) :) can't wait to read the next chapter!
OneManShow chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Anyways, ack! Poor Two-Bit! Dx
katelovespony20 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I'm going to start off by saying I have been reading every single chapter of this so far, and am enjoying every chapter. I havent reviewed yet because I was waiting for the right time too, and after reading this chapter, I thought now was the time. Your characters, first of all, never go out of character, which is so important. You have a set plot, and some of your statements, conflicts, and overall plot is unexpected, which is good. Most stories are ridiculously predictable, however, your's is perfect. You have all the right elements.

This chapter, agreeing with you, is the favourite so far. I absolutely love it. I love the atmosphere authors get into when writing chapters that involve dances. Especially in the POV of Pony, that is the best I think. It always leads up to something. At the very end, I also didn't expect that because I was too concentrated on the characters, you portray them so well, to a tee. I am so excited to read on, and thank you so much for this story! I really really enjoy it. ]