Reviews for The Haunting
I 3 tragedy chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Very well written.I love how you detailed the blood staining her 's quite sad,and I like should read The Death That Brought Us 's very good,though unfinished.
Jasper09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was a really good story but also very sad, i like how it portrayed the relationships between Rukia and the men in her life
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
there should be more like this in fanfiction.. you know where Renji likes Rukia..but she likes someone else.. then she realizes that Renji likes her.. and the fic is really depressing.. you know i just like all that kinds of stuff.. :)
julyjeter chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Holy Crap, I dont' know if you intended any one to cry when reading your fic but I did and I loved it and was it a cloud or shadow :'{ This is utter perfection for Renji/Rukia keeping up with the manga I LOVED it and I'm going to read it another dozen times - thank you for making my day
famartin chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow... that was amazingly well written. I also very much enjoyed how she pondered over all 3 of the main men in her life, seeing what made her want 2 of them but not want the one who wanted her... very tragically romantic.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Beautiful and rather sad. A very interesting look into Rukia's character.

Azar