Reviews for Kill Will
BrotherLouie chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
I want to take revenge on you for writing this fic.
Syscon chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
OMG I love it, I have seen the third Pirates how ever so I know this does not happen, but I must agree that until I saw POTC3 I also thought 'Liz should go for Jack, I think that Elizabeth deffinently wears the pants in that relationship will is such a wimp so I say props on an awsome story, (not sure if I like the ending tho, I think she should have continued to captin the Pearl, but as you said you don't really care XD)
captjackspeanut chapter 13 . 5/16/2007
I loved how this was so different then a lot of other fics. Some people are just rude and need to understand this is FANFICTION! and that you can write it any way you like. There would be no reason to have fanfiction if you had to write the characters like the movies...

Great writing and I love the kick butt Elizabeth :D

According to my creative writing teacher from High school, my strong point is critiqing and I must say this was very well written and it surprised me a couple times. I only wished that would keep ignorant people from posting their useless reviews :p

Cloudburst2000 chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Wonderful story! It was exciting, thrilling, and slightly grotesque...but then again so was Kill Bill :D

And I still don't agree with the other reviewer. No, I don't think this will actually happen in POTC3 *rolls eyes* But fanfiction is for the readers. It's to explore possibilities outside the realm of what actually happens in the movies. And just because a trailer show a kiss between Will and Elizabeth does not mean they will end up together. I personally think Elizabeth is going to end up with neither Will nor Jack. I'd love to see a Disney movie where the woman doesn't HAVE to end up with a man to define herself. Yes, I like J/E but that doesn't mean I think they'll end up together. That's what fanfiction is for. Fanfiction is to write and read about events that might or even might not ever occur in the particular fandom. There is no law anywhere saying that someone has to write stories that agree with your ideas of what should happen in the movies.
Isabella Cherone chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
“Besides,” she added, staring up into the hills, “I already know the bearing of what I want most in this world.”

That, love, was what made the perfect ending.

I've-Got-a-Jar-of-Dirt chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
No, I don't think it's just 'point made'. Your reasoning makes no sense! You didn't come up with valid reasons as to why the characters are OOC, you're just trying to justify your blatant canon-rape by coming up with absolute bull.

I mean, I could write an idiotic shipping story...there you go, I could write a Jack/Davy story, which is totally not canon, and come up with made-up reasons for why it works, too. "They both love the sea, so they can love it TOGETHER!" See how that works?

And no, Cloudburst200, you're quite a bit off with that one. Actually, I happen to like Jack far more than I do Will. Will is cool and all, and I like him, but Jack is amazing, and I'd love to read a story where he's paired with a woman, as long as it isn't a train wreck. But Elizabeth being paired with Jack? No. I don't see Will as being a saint, either. I believe what Jerry and the others have said, about Will having a darker side in the next movie, and I'm quite looking forward to seeing it.

I don't believe the next movie will feature any predominant J/E, either. Even Jerry said it; Jack wants to stab the heart, Will wants to free his father, and Elizabeth "wants to be with Will", as Jerry himself said. Look it up, if you don't believe me. Johnny Depp himself said that in the next movie, Jack's just going to try to avoid both Elizabeth and Will, for his own safety. Add that to the W/E kissing scenes we've seen in the trailer, Will proposing to Elizabeth, and there you have it; your story makes no sense.

Look, darling, like I said your writing isn't bad at all. It's just a pity you choose to waist your talents on such OOC drabbles as this.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
this was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it. well done!
Lizzie125 chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
This is probably one of the best fanfics ive ever read.

I applaud you!

This is an amazing story.
Isabella Cherone chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
Although I highly doubt said "One particular review" was not one of my whining, crying, PMSing reviews, but, yes. Point made.

Amazing...really. I really do the love the plot line, the way you potrayed Lizzie at the end. It really is good. Cannot wait for the remainging two chapters!

mrspatrickdempsey chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
ha take that norry! lol please update soon!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
Great chapter! It's kinda nice knowing that it was Norrington not Will that did most of the damage to Lizzie during the original attack. Granted that doesn't make what Will did right but, at least, he doesn't seem totally sadistic now. I can see Norrington moreso than Will doing those horrendous things to Lizzie...trying to cause her max pain instead of just killing her outright. Norrington was already showing the lengths he would go to in the last movie...turning pirate, then selling his soul to get his commission back by using Jones' heart.

And don't pay attention to that one reviewer. I think he/she is just po'ed because you dared defile the precious William. I don't think William is so 'perfect' as many people like to think he is and I think we'll likely see more of that in the next movie. That reviewer was obviously someone who thinks Will is a saint. Will was never a saint. He was just a kid who has always been foolishly naive who believes in righteousness. Those are sometimes the most dangerous kind of people. I could see Will believing that he was 'morally justified' in his actions because he thought Lizzie had betrayed him. I could definitely see Will becoming judge, jury, and executioner because he believes in his own righteousness.
Lizzie125 chapter 10 . 4/25/2007

Thats all i can say, honestly, this is SO GOOD!

Please update soon!

I've-Got-a-Jar-of-Dirt chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
Okay, I thought I'd give this story a chance by reading all ten of the chapters. I'm a W/E shipper, but I was curious, and really, I love the Kill Bill movies and I was bored. Now I simply ask this:

What is WRONG with you?

This whole story is horrible. Everyone is OOC! And what would EVER make you think that Elizabeth would want to kill Will?

This story is beyond redemption. Your writing style is all right, your dialogue is fairly well-written, and you have decent spelling and grammar, but the APPALLING things you've made the characters do just makes the whole thing utterly revolting.

Next time, make sure you actually study the movie characters and figure out what they're actually LIKE before you write them, all right?
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
wow. that was so sad how barbossa killed himself:( but was nice thatr lizzie fufilled his last wish. please update soon!
Isabella Cherone chapter 10 . 4/23/2007

I hate...well...not...really...I...

I love it. I just, love everything. Lizzie, and the Barbossa, and the Will, and AnaMaria, and the's just...esically Barbossa. That was amazing. Great writting, love, great.