Reviews for Corner of No and Where
charmony chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
What a tricky position for both of them. His disadvantage and her desire to not know what he is thinking. This was so well written, and I was so glad they made up by the end of the piece. :)
Dherea chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Mal was extremely mature in this scene! He normally would just say "I am the Captain - that's why!". He is using patience with River...not his strong suit. His diplomatic solution is well thought out-and fair.
lje100smith chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is a very important chapter because it addresses a key issue. Nobody is in control of their own thoughts, and having a relationship with a mind reader makes that fact a glaring problem. It's a good thing to get issues like this sorted out as soon as possible.

However, I am curious as to why this is posted before "Coming to Their Senses" when it occurs afterwards.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love all your Mal/River stories.

There was a tiny mistake I spotted in this delightful story. In this line... "If'n it depends on me, air en, I got no notion to be without you." Mal closed the distance between them. Ai ren is accidentally misspelled as air en. Figured I would point it out and let you decide what you want to do.

Thanks for writing.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Loved this one kiddo. Thanks for sharing.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
oh the drama between ordinary and extraordinary... tis marvelous and oh so much fun to read. love how you tackled the little issue of river's mind reading -ash
Boombaye1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Moar plz.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great job...age difference always seems to be a problem. Was Mal really that much older than River? Well I know my mum and dad had a 15 year difference. So age shouldn't be that much of an issue, but I understand it. Great read and I liked the interaction Mal and River...by the way I love how you right Mal..both characters are totally in character.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Now that's an interesting solution - only argue about what he says, not what he thinks.

Odd way to achieve balance, but it makes sense given the situation.

And - thoughts can be misinterpreted as easily a words, if not more so.
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
CUTE! And a good point, about the difficulties Mal and River would face with her abilities. Tricksy situation... I love it... on to the next!
meepscrawler chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
See, this one's nice, in that it shows that these two don't always get along, which would get kinda boring after a while. And this would be a problem that would crop up if one were in a relationship with a reader, and yeah, okay, I'm really tired right now, so I can't leave very good reviews at the moment, but basically, GOOD JOB! Did I mention that your fics were the ones that got me into this pairring? Now I'm addicted. Thanks.